Premier League GW11

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Hope every fan caught without a mask will be banned until the restrictions are lifted. With so many dying to get a seat I've little sympathy for those who can't follow simple rules and might end up ruining it for everyone.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Hope every fan caught without a mask will be banned until the restrictions are lifted. With so many dying to get a seat I've little sympathy for those who can't follow simple rules and might end up ruining it for everyone.
The club is massively at fault here too, putting them all in the Kop. What’s the fecking point in only allowing 2k fans in that case? Spread them over the four stands ffs, bunch of tossers. Really didn’t like this.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
The club is massively at fault here too, putting them all in the Kop. What’s the fecking point in only allowing 2k fans in that case? Spread them over the four stands ffs, bunch of tossers. Really didn’t like this.
Trying to reduce costs by the looks of it.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Watched the Chelsea game and there were plenty with masks on their chins or no mask.
It's not just Liverpool. Unless they were particularly bad. Didn't watch. Absolutely no chance Wolves were doing anything tonight.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
At home? ;)

Think I've been pretty consistant with Man. United in that it's not as bad as press are saying and you're in far better place than 12 months ago where first 11 and squad depth was miles weaker and your league performances were more erratic than even now.

Think just finishing in top 4 would be another good season from OGS tbh as Chelsea and Spurs are both stronger than last year. Man. City a bit more tired so that could be interesting to watch.

Don't see you getting 80 + points though unless you go on mass winning home streak as eventually away wins will start to reduce so need to balance that out with consistant home form.

Really now the premier league is just playing out as normal. Can see 5 of top 6 pulling away and Leicester clinging on for a few more months.
Was always going to happen.

Some people think it's wide open this season for some reason, but in reality Liverpool have already got Everton, Chelsea and Man City away out of the way, and have only dropped points 3 times.
All that has happened is that they won't have a 20 or so points margin this season.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
How did it all work at Wycombe mate? All in the two tier main stand? Amazed when I've been watching Quest in last week and seen loads of fans crammed into one stand at Luton (which is a tight toilet of a ground for anyone who's been) and Reading yesterday.

Will probably stop authorities raising limit to 10k which is what premier league want by new year apparently.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
How can it not be considered competitive advantage that some clubs get fans in to support them and others don't?

thatsme

Even with the injuries this Liverpool machine is still a level above every other team.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Ridiculous. Think it really should be obligatory to spread your max attendance over all your capacity and not in one stand, otherwise what’s the point.

Most had their masks properly on though by the looks of it, but a few individuals had it on the chin while singing.

United Hobbit

I'm surprised they were mostly all in the Kop, surely you'd spread them around when you have a whole ground to work with, like Westham did yesterday for their game against us. Surely that way they can bring noise to all parts of the ground (though thought they weren't supposed to sing)

I also think it should be all clubs in a league with fans, or none.

I was watching the horse racing yesterday and there was no social distancing with the spectators and the mask wearing was mixed, most did but some didn't. A pundit interviewing one of the jockeys had a mask over his mouth but not his nose

Youd think if you'd been chosen to be one of the "lucky few" you'd make sure you followed the rules so you don't ruin others the chance to do it. I know some are exempt but I've long said they should do yellow lanyards or similar for those exempt to stop those who just don't want to wear one saying they are exempt (my partners brother brags about this, he annoys me)

The sport who has been exemplary for mask wearing (at least in terms of what the TV cameras have picked up) has been Formula 1. I think it just promotes a better image of the sport when those that need to wear masks and wear them properly

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Ridiculous. Think it really should be obligatory to spread your max attendance over all your capacity and not in one stand, otherwise what’s the point.

Most had their masks properly on though by the looks of it, but a few individuals had it on the chin while singing.
They should at least do what United emailed out about their plan. Have 2 stands open. That at least eases the distancing.
You can understand why they don't want to dot 2000 fans over say 6-7 different stands.

Speedy30

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
Liverpool are just us under Fergie. No matter what injuries they have to deal with, they're still better than 90% of the other teams in the league.
Probably the biggest compliment about Liverpool that I'll ever see on here!

Speedy30

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
They should at least do what United emailed out about their plan. Have 2 stands open. That at least eases the distancing.
You can understand why they don't want to dot 2000 fans over say 6-7 different stands.
We had 500 in the Main Stand as well. TBF, the Kop can hold 13k fans so having 1.5k spread over that allows for plenty of space between people even if it looks clustered

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
We had 500 in the Main Stand as well. TBF, the Kop can hold 13k fans so having 1.5k spread over that allows for plenty of space between people even if it looks clustered
I didn't see it in fairness.
But yes that doesn't seem too crazy.

I've been to a distanced game at Wycombe and we had a test game of 1,000 on Wed night.
Noone allowed in the terrace but everyone spread out with 3 seats either side on a row and the row behind empty.

Not sure what our plan is for 2000 on next Saturday as the ground icurrently only has a certificate for 9,500 and if you take 1,200 or so room out of the terrace that's just over 8000 seats left to distance 2,000 around.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
If we hadn't lost to these useless wankers i.e. arsenal, we'd be 2 points from the top with a game in hand.

Number32

Even with the injuries this Liverpool machine is still a level above every other team.
Tbf Wolves have the same injuries problem, and every teams does. Klopp is playing mind games with the injuries issue.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
If we hadn't lost to these useless wankers i.e. arsenal, we'd be 2 points from the top with a game in hand.
But there is a long way to go, and as some pundits have stated we haven't hit any real consistency yet. We have a squad to do so but it is that consistency issue

ThinkTank@Cafe

Do not want a new thread on this but I’m interested in Caf opinion. Do you think we have a new top 6 in EPL since Leicester won the title? Us, Spurs, Chelsea, City, Liverpool and Leicester. Arsenal is no more a top 6 side. People just refer to them as a top 6 because of inertia and size of the club?

Siorac

Do not want a new thread on this but I’m interested in Caf opinion. Do you think we have a new top 6 in EPL since Leicester won the title? Us, Spurs, Chelsea, City, Liverpool and Leicester. Arsenal is no more a top 6 side. People just refer to them as a top 6 because of inertia and size of the club?
It's a bit premature, don't you think? Since Leicester won the title in 2016, they've finished in the top 6 exactly once: last season which was also the first time Arsenal finished outside the top 6.

ThinkTank@Cafe

It's a bit premature, don't you think? Since Leicester won the title in 2016, they've finished in the top 6 exactly once: last season which was also the first time Arsenal finished outside the top 6.
It is premature indeed, given the information you provided.

Pagh Wraith

Atmosphere is laughable. It's your first match in months, make some noise! All the other grounds with fans managed this weekend.