Premier League GW11

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Am I alone in enjoying BHA leading those Southampton cnuts ? BHA played proper football and hit the woodwork 5 times vs us :lol:
I hate Southampton and their thugs (fecking Romeu)

Walters_19_MuFc

Am I alone in enjoying BHA leading those Southampton cnuts ? BHA played proper football and hit the woodwork 5 times vs us :lol:
Haha, you're certainly not the only one. Brighton have started the game really well.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
No, one of my reasons is your second. Other one is if it stays like this Southampton will not jump above us. We will stay 5th. :drool:

Dante

Average bang
Bissouma is a very tidy player.
Yep. I've been keeping an eye on him since Brighton played against us earlier this season. I think he has the potential to be the next breakout midfield star in the PL.

Fred and McTominay are both probably squad level for United. So we should be looking at first team standard players for the immediate future. But if squad openings were available, Bissouma might be a really astute purchase.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Yep. I've been keeping an eye on him since Brighton played against us earlier this season. I think he has the potential to be the next breakout midfield star in the PL.

Fred and McTominay are both probably squad level for United. So we should be looking at first team standard players for the immediate future. But if squad openings had been available, Bissouma would have been a really astute purchase.
Just put in another very good challenge

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yep.Used to know an utter douche who supported Southampton too :)

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Why can't Maguire thundercnut them in like Vestergaard and Zouma seem to be doing every other week? His headers are timid as feck.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Most of are set pieces hit the front man?
They don't though, Maguire's had loads of easy headers from between 6-9 yards out that he does poorly with. McTominay missed a couple of good ones last season too.

firstkuyttouch

Think Welbz has done really well since joining Brighton. Seems to have given them a lift as well. Heres hoping he can stay fit.
I don’t know if it’s the timing of his signing and Maupay getting injured, or Maupay being just a bit of a dick, but Welbeck has absolutely given them a lift

Walters_19_MuFc

They don't though, Maguire's had loads of easy headers from between 6-9 yards out that he does poorly with. McTominay missed a couple of good ones last season too.
Seriously? I can't seem to remember them. I know he had a couple last season, though.

RedDevil@84

Why can't Maguire thundercnut them in like Vestergaard and Zouma seem to be doing every other week? His headers are timid as feck.
He is an "Elite" player costing millions of dollars. He cannot stoop to the levels of scoring headers

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
We're a team who under Mourinho at times had Ibra, Fellaini, Pogba and Smalling and still barely scored a header from a corner.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Surprised they gave it. Surely that’s not “clear & obvious” error?