g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League March 22,23,25

ItsEssexRob

Has a slight gambling problem
Supports
Chelsea
I suppose even if they only win 1 or 2 nil if we carry on winning big we could cut the gap by reducing the GD, but we really need them dropping points.

Nick 0208 Ldn

News 24
Arguably both Suarez and Sturridge with dives in the last few minutes, one got nothing but other a free-kick.

Lu Tze

Was that another dive from Sturridge? I didn't quite catch it, but it looked suspicious.

ItsEssexRob

Supports
Chelsea
feck sake, exactly at the same time City and Liverpool scored.

redevil2

Cardiff's goalie just stood there like a statue before Liverpool scored from corner! How rubbish is that!

Kag

Why does Steven Caulker have a reputation for being good? He's shite.

Half the journo's would take him to Rio by all accounts, yet he's at the roots of many goals that the worst defence in the Premier League concede. I don't get it.

ItsEssexRob

Supports
Chelsea
Useless fecking dogshit relegation shite. Both Fulham and Cardiff can piss off out of this league they are woeful sides. Red card for the Fulham player.

Barney

"We're going to smash them (Crystal Palace)"
Supports
Liverpool

Half the journo's would take him to Rio by all accounts, yet he's at the roots of many goals that the worst defence in the Premier League concede. I don't get it.
He's a very good defender compared to 95% of the defenders currently plying their trade in this league.

Eriku

Cardiff's goalie just stood there!
There wasn't that much for him to do there, he was never going to make it.

Yeah, I really don't get it either. He's looked a liability a lot of times this season, to me.

Cina

I hate Liverpool, but they're entertaining to watch.

Loon

:lol:
I know I'm a bit late, but I can't help but wonder how Clarkson is today...

Kag

He's a very good defender compared to 95% of the defenders currently plying their trade in this league.
No he isn't. He was shite for Spurs in many matches, and he's the main defender, the one who is supposed to organise everything, at the club with the worst defensive record in the league. He's criminally overrated and shouldn't be anywhere near the plane for Rio. Thankfully he won't.