g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League March 22,23,25

walsh

Personally, I think Caulker is potentially an excellent centre half. My Cardiff supporting friends think he's excellent despite them shipping loads of goals.

redevil2

third goal from
There wasn't that much for him to do there, he was never going to make it.

I don't agree! Moving a bit to his right would have caused some obstruction and the ball wasn't too powerful anyway.

Barney

"We're going to smash them (Crystal Palace)"
Supports
Liverpool
No he isn't. He was shite for Spurs in many matches, and he's the main defender, the one who is supposed to organise everything, at the club with the worst defensive record in the league. He's criminally overrated and shouldn't be anywhere near the plane for Rio. Thankfully he won't.
Stick him in a decent team and he'd look a different player. He wasn't shite for Spurs either.

4-2!

Nick 0208 Ldn

News 24
Only 9 Cardiff players on the pitch at the time. What happened?
I'm following this via the Fivelive commentary you understand, however the ref appeared to insist that Medel go off to receive treatment barely seconds before the corner was taken.

Eriku

third goal from

I don't agree! Moving a bit to his right would have caused some obstruction and the ball wasn't too powerful anyway.
Yeah, feck it, you're right. Cardiff's best player this season, and one of PL's best keepers this season, probably just decided it was more than his job's worth to do that little shimmy to his right.

walsh

What a goal that is from Liverpool, you have to give them credit for the way they're playing.

Also, I bet on Liverpool 4-2 before the game so no more goals please. Almost certain there will be unfortunately.

zing

Zingle balls
Liverpool are going to be a scary team next season with some reinforcements. They are superb going forward but it's hiding some of the weaknesses at the back. Some good signings and they're going to be a serious team.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Bony is a good player, wouldn't be surprised if there were a few sides interested in the Summer.

Kag

When Rodgers sorts out that defence, invests a little more with the money they will ultimately receive, then they could be a ridiculously good team. They're purring.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Rodgers will win manager of the year. They're a feckin' great side to watch, scoring for fun. It just further underlines an utterly depressing season.

Lu Tze

When Rodgers sorts out that defence, invests a little more with the money they will ultimately receive, then they could be a ridiculously good team. They're purring.
Meh. They're an overachieving top 6 side that will get dismantled when PSG/Real/Chelsea/Man City/others come calling. And they will come calling.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Liverpool are going to be a scary team next season with some reinforcements. They are superb going forward but it's hiding some of the weaknesses at the back. Some good signings and they're going to be a serious team.
That's the important thing imo. I wouldn't say their attacking players are better than Chelsea's or Cities. But my word are they exceptional moving forward as a team. Get a little more quality in and they should be right up there. Credit to Rodgers, he's turned them completely around.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
While playing attractive football as well.

Drifter

American
Wow from Yaya .What a way to get your hatrick.Come on GifLord work your magic.

Guy Incognito

That's the important thing imo. I wouldn't say their attacking players are better than Chelsea's or Cities. But my word are they exceptional moving forward as a team. Get a little more quality in and they should be right up there. Credit to Rodgers, he's turned them completely around.
Yes, will be interesting to see them in Europe next season.

Kag

Meh. They're an overachieving top 6 side that will get dismantled when PSG/Real/Chelsea/Man City/others come calling. And they will come calling.
If they can find their Rio and Vidic, which will be tough, granted, they will be a force for any team, particularly with the way they attack. Their forwards can hurt any defence. It's a big if, but if Rodgers buy the right players then they can be an excellent team. They've got the foundations in place already.

alastair

ignorant
I'm turning MOTD on at about 11. They'll dedicate at least half an hour to our defeat. Then about half an hour to Liverpool's win. Then about five minutes to the rest.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
We need a partner to Sakho and a pair of top quality full backs.
As long as you don't pick up either Rakitic or Firmino then I'll be happy. As both would fit in perfectly in your current game style and would tear the premier league up. Agree with CB and fullbacks though. Wonder if N'Koulou is worth a shout at Marseille? Very experienced for a man at 24 with plenty of European games under his belt.