Premier League Matchday 4 (Sep 9-11)

padr81

Supports
Man City
When you say "coped well", do you mean the 2 times you had to floor Mane and Salah desperately on the edge of your box, or the couple of times they should have scored after that? Salah's chance being a huge miss at 1-0.

A lot of the people on here are missing the point, that it wasn't just having a player sent off, it was having THE main player sent off. With Mane and Salah around, you can't over commit either wing, or you'll be exposed.

With Mane sent off, and being the huge threat, Liverpool were completely shot, and had conceded straight after before they could re-organise.
Yes coped well we resticted Liverpool to 1 decent chance in the half 11 v 11. While its still a bit headless chicken back there not many clubs will do that.

Minimalist

Tiss on Soccer Saturday convinced that Kane goal is intended. :lol:

What fecking drivel.

padr81

Supports
Man City
We don't lose that 5-0 if it's 11v11 for 90 minutes. :lol:

I thought we were slightly better that City up until the red card. Stupidity from Mane and Klopp's poor in game management after that led to a 5-0 score line. Even terrible defenders can look decent if they're protected properly.
Good honest post, despite being a goal down you certainly looked sharper. The only issue I found with you guys today is being so open after going a man down. Understandable till we got maybe even the 3rd but from then of you should of changed as you weren't touching the ball.

vodrake

I think that was a cross from Kane, reminds me of that Cleverley goal a few seasons back against Newcastle I think

Spirit of Solskjaer

Dont know if Kane meant that, if so, fantastic goal
Quite obvious he didn't, it was an outswinging ball from the wing. Clearly a cross. Surely you'd curl it towards the goal if you were trying to score. Still looked nice though.

Android1974

Incredibly anal about player positions in lineups
Koeman is just the de Boer of middle table teams.

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
According to Soccer Saturday they deserve the lead. Don't think Everton will come to much this season.
I don't see them troubling many decent sides.

There's nothing really going on with them.

I imagine they will turn into Brazil '70 when we play them though.

themoyesboy

Arsenal could win the league if they played Bournemouth every week. Their fans need to calm down and be patient, the rules could be changed to allow it eventually.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
I don't see them troubling many decent sides.

There's nothing really going on with them.

I imagine they will turn into Brazil '70 when we play them though.
If that's the case we will find out soon. Glad we are playing Tuesday at home and they are away in Italy on Thursday.

Watford take the lead at Southampton. Dourcoure. 0-1.