Premier League Matchday 4 (Sep 9-11)

Boycott

Problem with Everton is they stacked the midfield with about five of the same type of players. Safe but lack creativity and counter-attacking options.

el3mel

Morata being great isn't really surprise for me. I wanted him during the summer because I knew how great he's while people only complaint was him being a sub at Madrid. Anyway I'm not gutted we missed on him because we ended up getting another great goal scorer. I just wished he'll remain at Madrid and not go to a rival.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Morata is lethal in the air.

All the big guns (Liverpool side) having a good weekend. feck.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yes coped well we resticted Liverpool to 1 decent chance in the half 11 v 11. While its still a bit headless chicken back there not many clubs will do that.
But they'd have had 2 good chances if you hadn't floored them right on the edge of the box.

I just hope when we play Liverpool they field that back 5!

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
Pressure on united to win, every rival winning except Pool. United need a win now.

themoyesboy

Morata being great isn't really surprise for me. I wanted him during the summer because I knew how great he's while people only complaint was him being a sub at Madrid. Anyway I'm not gutted we missed on him because we ended up getting another great goal scorer. I just wished he'll remain at Madrid and not go to a rival.
We also have to wait and see how he handles the winter months in England against tough tackling sides. Messi never fancied away at Stoke in November which is why he hasn't joined the best league in the world yet.

el3mel

We also have to wait and see how he handles the winter months in England against tough tackling sides. Messi never fancied away at Stoke in November which is why he hasn't joined the best league in the world yet.
:lol: Well played.

haram

Morata is great, would have loved him for us, not complaining with Lukaku though. Everton are terrible.

pseudo_canadian

Amazing how bang average Everton look with all of the investment they've had.

Surely a manager of Koeman's stature would have them playing better than this?

Boycott

Everton could have done buying a target man to act as the focal point. Like what Moyes did with Fellaini whereby you had the big man to look for and he'd hold it up well and bring others into the game. That team had some lovely combinations with Baines/Pienaar and Coleman/Osman/Mirallas once they got into the final third.

This Everton team are struggling in finding a way of playing together.

el3mel

I'll say it millions of times but I'm happy Rooney isn't our problem anymore.