Premier League Matchday 4 (Sep 9-11)

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Morata is great, would have loved him for us, not complaining with Lukaku though. Everton are terrible.
the great crossing is also helping him. we don't have players who consistently put good crosses in.

Alabaster Codify7

I didn't understand why some felt Everton would do quite well this season. They bought a lot of numbers but not much proper quality, and Lukaku's goals were never gonna be replaced by Sandro and Rooney. They'll be lucky to score 15 btween them in the league, and I stand by that.

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
I'm surprised bigger teams didn't come in for Eriksen in the transfer window. A very clever player who seems wasted at Spurs.

padr81

Supports
Man City
But they'd have had 2 good chances if you hadn't floored them right on the edge of the box.

I just hope when we play Liverpool they field that back 5!
Yup, but I'll take that everyday as opposed to letting them run though. Cynical I know but its much better than last years letting people run through and score

Fully Fledged

I didn't understand why some felt Everton would do quite well this season. They bought a lot of numbers but not much proper quality, and Lukaku's goals were never gonna be replaced by Sandro and Rooney. They'll be lucky to score 15 btween them in the league, and I stand by that.
I said this. They would have been better buying 3 quality players than buying so many average players.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
If Chelsea win they'll be on 9 out of 12 possible points. Not too bad.

Peanut Butter

Amazing how bang average Everton look with all of the investment they've had.

Surely a manager of Koeman's stature would have them playing better than this?
Because they did what Liverpool used to do every season and have bought quantities, not quality.

Klassen, Rooney, that striker etc just aren't very good.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
I'm surprised bigger teams didn't come in for Eriksen in the transfer window. A very clever player who seems wasted at Spurs.
He might just be the best player in the Premier League right now given Hazard's injury and Sanchez not being at his best. He's wonderful to watch, rarely makes the wrong decision and he's being decisive for both club and country.

el3mel

Is morata doing the build up play, he was known for? Dint see the game.
Decent buildup with good pace in the counters and his position in the box for the crosses is very good.

He missed some easy chances here and there but compensates quickly.

Raw

With every potential challenger winning their games, it'll be a real test for our resolve later on in a potential banana slip of a game against Stoke away. See if last seasons problems really disappeared.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Everton are dross.

Also, for once West brom look like a team not full of thugs and they are 2-0 down. Pulis...