Premier League Matchday 4 (Sep 9-11)

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Maybe Klopp needs to look at himself and his signings rather than looking for others to blame.
Exactly. Improving Liverpool's defence is an easy task since the starting point is so low. Maguire and De Vrij and they would have looked a thousand times better. Both available for less than the VVD fee combined.

Klopp has failed miserably in the transfer window, altough I'll admit that I do envy them Keita a bit, how he chose to go to Liverpool when he could have had his pick I'll never understand.

U99ted

Yeah so the Arsenal fans will have their hopes raised today before Chelsea smash them into the ground.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Exactly. Improving Liverpool's defence is an easy task since the starting point is so low. Maguire and De Vrij and they would have looked a thousand times better. Both available for less than the VVD fee combined.

Klopp has failed miserably in the transfer window, altough I'll admit that I do envy them Keita a bit, how he chose to go to Liverpool when he could have had his pick I'll never understand.
Keita might be sat at home desperately trying to shred that contract.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Kolasinac on a free was good business. We could have done with him ourselves.

AshRK

Arsenal fans today after beating Bournemouth : things are looking up, ox is sh*t, we can still win the title

Next week after getting beaten by chelsea: we all knew it was going to happen, Wenger out.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Morata should've scored. Class from Fabregas.

Fully Fledged

My Super 6
Arsenal 2-2 AFCB
Everton 1-3 Spurs
Southampton 0-0 Watford
Brighton 0-1 WBA
Leicester 1-2 Chelsea
Sunderland 0-1 Sheff Utd