Premier League Matchday 6

cyberman

Watching this on my phone. Another game where Chelsea have had a long spell of doing nothing. City’s need for a striker is desperate now

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Outstanding first half from us, very pleased with what I've seen.

Just hope Dean Smith dosen't take too long to make changes second half as we've pressed very well. We have Buendia, El Ghazi and Traore as attacking options so plenty of options.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Outstanding first half from us, very pleased with what I've seen.

Just hope Dean Smith dosen't take too long to make changes second half as we've pressed very well. We have Buendia, El Ghazi and Traore as attacking options so plenty of options.
Overloading your attack will be ideal for us.

Sylar

Chelsea's winning run against Man City can't last and we all know Lukaku will shit himself in the first minute then take a nap for the next 89, that's what he does in the big games, right?
How has Lukaku been?

King Kay

Supports
Chelsea
Not a pretty game but I really don't give a feck about playing pretty against this City team. We just need a result in this game and that is to not lose. With 4 of the 5 other traditional big 6 out of the way in game week 6 and 13+ points I'll be very happy with that.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
That’s the third time in this match an innocuous challenge resulted in the ball going out of play. It is impossible to tell who had the last touch and Michael Oliver gives the decision to Man City.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Overloading your attack will be ideal for us.
Well we've done it at times first half and you've had free reign to get into the box.

Feels obvious to me OGS will take off Fred and put Pogba in middle two so hope DS dosen't take too long to counter that.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
That was coming. We haven’t even bothered to attack. Utterly appalling so far.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Mourinho-esque stuff from Tuchel today, a lineup and formation devoid of any creativity whatsoever. It's no wonder they don't have a chance and they deserve to lose. It's also why they won't be competing to win the league.

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
I bet Man Utd win. They seem to be stuck with the worst possible outcome - being largely crap but always just doing enough for Ole to keep his job. It would be better for them if he lost 10 in a row and got the sack.

GMok

Supports
ATK Mohun Bagan FC
Since When did Tuchel become so defensive? Is it at Chelsea, or was his PSG team also like this? I remember his Dortmund as a very good attacking team, although granted they went out to a distinctly average Liverpool team in the Europa.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Jack Grealish must dive at least 10 times per game.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
What a great start to the weekend :angel:

UweBein

Creator of the Worst Analogy on the Internet.
Supports
Chelsea
Fair fecks to City.
Watching RLC was a pisitive for me, albeit he had to deal only with tiring City players.

Pep should thank Michael Oliver. He is the perfect ref for City.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Probably the greatest last five minutes of a game for us since May 1982 that. :drool:

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
It shows how absolutely clueless that the Utd board is that they give Ole a new 3 year contract. It's like they make every wrong decision on purpose.