Premier League Matchweek 10

the hea

q7RNsnJ.png

First time in ages I won't be able to watch any games. I'm going to be in this thread alot today

Not a great week, maybe Spurs and Southampton the picks. A good weekend for Halloween then.

Last week the top 6/7 nearly all had gimmes, apart from the Chelsea v United game. However, nearly everyone dropped points. Wouldn't be surprised with some more surprises. Palace away is tricky for Liverpool. Chelsea also have a tough one.

It'd be great if we can pick up three points and have City and Chelsea draw or better yet lose.

I can see Arsenal scoring no less than 3 goals in their game.

Big wins for Arsenal, Liverpool, City. Everton, Chelsea draw.

Has Mahrez done anything of note in the PL? I barely hear his name anymore.

We could do with tonking Burnley but I reckon 2-1 United. Spurs v Leicester is the pick of the fixtures.

The Baggies to get something from City would be nice and with Barca coming up will they may have other things on their minds. Aguero to remain on the bench foiling millions of fantasy football teams once again.

I'm looking forward to the Sunderland-Arsenal game. :devil:

I'm looking forward to the Sunderland-Arsenal game. :devil:

Outside of our game I am mostly looking forward to Baggies - Berties since I can see the Baggies getting something here.

Then again seeing Moyes in misery after the inevitable drumming they will get will also be glorious.

Arsenal will thump them. Sunderland won't be able to cope with their attacking threat.

That's basically the same team that drew vs 'Boro, isnt it? Not really sure why they play with Eleny and the Coq in midfield when they contribute nothing at all when they're continiously attacking the opposition.

Sunderland are going to do relatively well against Arsenal. Gut feeling.

Arsenal will thump them. Sunderland won't be able to cope with their attacking threat.
Doubtful. It'll end up like the Boro game I reckon. That CM pairing lacks creativity.

That's basically the same team that drew vs 'Boro, isnt it? Not really sure why they play with Eleny and the Coq in midfield when they contribute nothing at all when they're continiously attacking the opposition.
Because we're missing Xhaka, Cazorla, and Ramsey.

There is a thread on Reddit which contains match day streams. It's really rather excellent. Not sure if I am allowed to post it here so PM me if you want it/can't find it.

Klopp advertising match day betting. How do you feel about that our holier than thou Merseyside friends?

He do love himself some commercial income, seen his ugly mug promoting Opel as well.

"Young Sunderland keeper having an excellent season but yet to keep a clean sheet"
Starting to see why

Moyes has signed Pienaar 5 times:lol:

I bet he contemplated it here.

How many passes in that build up to the goal by Arsenal? Training ground stuff