Premier League Matchweek 13 November 21 - 23

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Wow, a good pass by Catermole :eek: Sunderland waste it of course, but still.

Glanville95

according to someone on the caf, he is a top10 midfielder. :lol:
I've no words for that :lol:.

Still, he is a very player and should certainly be playing at a higher level than Sunderland. His attitude is very questionable though and the overriding reason why he is, where he is.

Glanville95

No wonder Palace struggle so much at home. They've got a lot of pace and trickery on the wings and obviously Cabaye is a classy player, but they still lack creativity in the final third and have very little upfront. They get into dangerous areas due to Bolasie and Zaha having the ability to beat their man, but the team still lack that intricate play in the final third. If a team sits deep they'll struggle.

As for Sunderland, they're definitely starting to resemble something of an Allardyce team. They'll be a tough nut to crack for most opposition, because even though they're individually weak at the back, they'll be a compact and resolute unit - particularly with M'Vila and Cattermole shielding. Also think they might have enough goals upfront with Defoe and Fletcher to stay up.

Cina

Zaha is brainless. Can't believe we paid that money for him.

Nickosaur

About the only thing this match had going for it was Joel Ward getting easy clean sheet points for my fantasy team. fecking nice one Dann you knobhead.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Zaha and Bolaise are shocking IMO. They have some good games where their pace and trickery have an impact usually against Liverpool but their decision making is one of the worst in the league.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Thank god they haven't gone back above us. Finally climbing up the table and were beginning to see these annoying freak teams fall off, West Ham, Southampton.. just a few more now.

Boycott

"Jermain Defoe, Steven Fletcher, Danny Graham, Duncan Whatmore give me striking options"

Uninspiring as feck that attack.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Said it before, and I'll say it again - Defoe is a decent little player. Too good for Sunderland, at least.

Villa are even more screwed.