Premier League Matchweek 13 November 21 - 23

Hammerfell

Would have been 3-0 if Song had a runner on the far side to lay the ball off to.
Kane was there but he chose to shoot for himself.

Which going by that effort from Kane might have been the right decision.

Cina

Oh my God that was the worst thing ever :lol: Kane train has left the ... tracks.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Kane :lol: wtf was that
Spurs continue to impress though.

Kag

Spurs are rampant. Surely this will precipitate the triumphant return of Glaston.
I watch Spurs and enjoy their football. I quite like them. Then I come on to RedCafe and remember Glaston. Then I hate them.

Hammerfell

I watch Spurs and enjoy their football. I quite like them. Them I come on to RedCafe and remember Glaston. Then I hate them.
It's the same for me too, he's absolutely insufferable. :lol:

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Spurs style of play is like a copy of ours they even do those useless short corners.
They press a lot higher up the field though, and in general have a lot more tenacity in midfield.

SirAF

Ageist
I watch Spurs and enjoy their football. I quite like them. Then I come on to RedCafe and remember Glaston. Then I hate them.
This :lol:

However, then I just remind myself that Spurs is the team standing between liverpool and CL. Go Spurs!

Joemo

whistling in the wind
They were my second team before I met Glaston. Now aside from the obvious Liverpool, City and Chelsea they're the team I hope loses every week. Purely because of Glaston.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Spurs style of play is like a copy of ours they even do those useless short corners.
:lol:

Normal corners are one of the least effective tactics in football unless you build a team full of bruisers purely to exploit that. Changing the point of delivery and disorganising the backline is a smart thing to do every now and then.

FujiVice

Schmeichel annoys me, quite a bit, at times

To be fair to him, his son is top of the league with the team he works for just behind it. I can see why Schmeichel is so happy right now.

the hea

:lol:

Normal corners are one of the least effective tactics in football unless you build a team full of bruisers purely to exploit that. Changing the point of delivery and disorganising the backline is a smart thing to do every now and then.
I know the short corners are meant to disorganise the defense and make you less predictable but we have been very poor on corners this season and take a very high amount of short corners but usually end up giving the ball away far to easy after those short corners.

Paul the Wolf

Score Predictions Competition Organiser
France - can't win anything with Swedish turnips
Interesting stat that the last time it happened that the leader of the PL after 13 matches was a team outside the Big 5 (ie not United, City, Chelsea, Arsenal or Liverpool) was a team that had a record of W8 D4 L1 the same as Leicester this season, United were 2nd at the time. Answers on a postcard.
Was Aston Villa in 1998/99 season and we all know what happened that season. Villa ended up 6th

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
No chance, lad has so much quality. Must be said though Eriksen brings the best out of Kane.
Wonder how many teams will be sniffing round. We could do with him, but so could a Chelsea. There again if they got in the Top 4 why would he move?

Walters_19_MuFc

I really admire what Pochettino has done with Spurs. Like at Southampton, he's not scared of bringing through young players, especially English players, which I guess is important, seeing as it's an English team. He did it at Southampton, with the likes of Clyne, Shaw, Chambers, Ward-Prowse, etc, and he's now doing it at Spurs, with Kane, Alli, Mason, Dier, etc. Hats off to him. Good manager, with a great philosophy.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
I really admire what Pochettino has done with Spurs. Like at Southampton, he's not scared of bringing through young players, especially English players, which I guess is important, seeing as it's an English team. He did it at Southampton, with the likes of Clyne, Shaw, Chambers, Ward-Prowse, etc, and he's now doing it at Spurs, with Kane, Alli, Mason, Dier, etc. Hats off to him. Good manager, with a great philosophy.
Agreed. He's a great manager.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Dembele looks a new player this season.