Premier League Matchweek 3 (26-27 August)

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
So when is this retrospective diving ban coming into play then? Augero to miss half the season

Scarecrow

Having a week off
The cameras are so low on that stadium. I don't like it. You see a very small part of the pitch.

el3mel

City are closer sadly.

Bournemouth needs a miracle to end the game with a draw.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Can't believe Sky are serving-up WBA vs. Stoke when Chelsea vs. Everton is on at the same time :lol:

Irrational.

Mendy is just a left sided French version of Micah Richards. Uses his physical assets to get himself out of tricky situations.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Another game where we're making it too hard on ourselves. Letting these teams get ahead of us just gives them a reason to park the bus. It'll be touch and go whether we break them down here.

ZDwyr

Mendy is just a left sided French version of Micah Richards. Uses his physical assets to get himself out of tricky situations.
I was trying to remember who he reminded me of! It is definitely Richards.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
I was thinking exactly the same yesterday. Then i thought it was on BT. But nope.
Given the amount of money Sky and BT pay them, it's an absolute joke that they let the FA/Premier League dictate which games they can and can't broadcast. Little wonder that streaming has become an issue for the game, not just the prices but simply the lack of legitimate options to see games basically forcing people to look elsewhere.