Premier League matchweek 36 (may 5th-may 10th)

Rajma

Chelsea have a slickness, fluidity and cutting edge that we can only dream of.
Most importantly for me you can see a coaching hand in their play, clear traits and good understanding of their respective roles in the team. Also, they're not afraid of attacking with numbers, that sets us apart.

Theafonis

In love with @Eboue
Supports
Chelsea
Traore is the type of player to succeed in the Championship or the MLS. Power, pace, but he just has no footballing brain, can't seem to create chances, needs a lot of space to work, etc. Would not succeed at a top club @fellaini's barber

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Are you really comparing him with Hazard:lol:, ok I'm done. He's shit to me and thankfully won't ever be at United as I don't think Mourinho is that dense
Saying hazard had an awful end product last season does not mean he is like hazard :lol:. It means that a player attributes can change over a course of a season, which is factual. How do you reason?? There are players in our team at the moment who is playing much worse than Traore, so your argument has no foundation.

Blind

De Roon is the one Middlesbrough player who doesn't look hopeless, could be a Gueye type signing for someone next season.

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
Chelsea fans going into their full repertoire of two songs.

WhoDaGOAT

From starting a Champions League final to playing for QPR, Cardiff and Middlesbrough.

fellaini's barber

Saying hazard had an awful end product last season does not mean he is like hazard :lol:. It means that a player attributes can change over a course of a season, which is factual. How do you reason?? There are players in our team at the moment who is playing much worse than Traore, so your argument has no foundation.
Hazard has been consistently one of the PL's best players about 4 years before last season where Chelsea was relegation bound and he pretty much downed tools. His attributes didn't 'change', he just got back to himself and I think he's had better seasons than this one. So if your suggesting Traore's attributes can 'change' next season and he suddenly becomes a good player then you're seeing something all of us don't. Sure we have average players in our squad which I hope will get shipped off, yet I don't see Traore as improvement on any of them. Anyways I'm done with this argument, his manager and the commentator obviously think he's been shite too, as he's been taken off but you probably see something none of us do. Gnyt

AXVnee7

When Chelsea opened up the lead the title was done. Spurs did their best but it was all an illusion.

There's no better team to lead a title race. Ruthless.

PoTMS

Three consecutive relegations for speed merchant Adama Traore, followed closely behind by Gestede and Guzan with 'only' two.

Honorable mention to Joleon Lescott who also has two relegations in a row to his name.