Premier League matchweek 36 (may 5th-may 10th)

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Please West Ham, stop Tottenham. And for us it's "make or break" for the 4th spot.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Win and I think we'll have done enough for top four. I think Arsenal and United will be a draw.

BlueMoonOutcast

Rag in Disguise
Supports
Manchester City
Palace have taken some big scalps recently. Not looking forward to this at all!

MullerUtd

What? I didn't even realize there was a game today. :lol:
That's great, I love Friday night games.
West Ham always give Spurs a good game at home, so I reckon they can pull off a draw but I wouldn't count on it, players are on holiday mode now.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
What? I didn't even realize there was a game today. :lol:
That's great, I love Friday night games.
West Ham always give Spurs a good game at home, so I reckon they can pull off a draw but I wouldn't count on it, players are on holiday mode now.
They did them last season but it was at Upton Park. Not sure about this stadium at all.

FireballXL5

I still have hope that West Ham will get relegated. Routine win for Spurs I reckon.

Blind

Should be a very comfortable win for Spurs, West Ham are lucky they're playing in a season with teams like Middlesbrough and Sunderland because they've had such a shite season.

MullerUtd

So if Spurs win this, the gap will be narrowed down to 1 point and Chelsea vs Boro might seem like a home banker but Boro is fighting relegation and relegation teams tend to play out of their skin with a few games left so you never know. It could really get squeaky bum time for Chelsea if Spurs wins tonight.

Sterling Archer

Win and I think we'll have done enough for top four. I think Arsenal and United will be a draw.
I'm still of the opinion it will go down to the last day between City Liverpool and United.

None of them have been able to show any good consistent form this last part of the season.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Ref has set a dangerous precedent giving Walker that soft early yellow. Makes a yellow for Noble's look insufficient when it wouldn't otherwise.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Dutch commentator said Noble looks like an accountant.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Terrible first save, great second.

Anustart89

Tough one that, because on one hand there's an advantage to be played with a shot on an keeper-less goal, whereas on the other hand it's a red card for Lloris if he gives it.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
If that is a foul, which it is, it must be a red. Joke referee hands Studs another lame decision.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
I hope there's nothing in those Dier rumours, average footballer.
Was just about to post this, add to that the English, United and Spurs tax and you've got yourself a no-go.

Zoo

Dele Alli is well and truly anonymous so far. But if he scores that will be overlooked.

antihenry

CAF GRU Rep
Not for the first time a ref is afraid to make a big decision against Spurs. It's like they fear being held responsible for affecting the outcome of the title race.