Premier League matchweek 36 (may 5th-may 10th)

Zoo

Not for the first time a ref is afraid to make a big decision against Spurs. It's like they fear being held responsible for affecting the outcome of the title race.
Which decision?

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Not for the first time a ref is afraid to make a big decision against Spurs. It's like they fear being held responsible for affecting the outcome of the title race.
Eh? Not sure what match you are watching but it's been quite the opposite imo seeing some of the west ham tackles

cyberman

Hoping Spurs drop points here, they could be really down for our visit if they do

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
West ham can't keep that tempo and pressure up, they looked tired before the end of the first half imo

Anustart89

He got the ball clear as day. What on earth are you on about? Watch the replay.
Walker got the ball when he got his yellow, and was penalised because he went through the player. It's not the 80's anymore where you could get away with anything as long as you got the tiniest of touches on the ball, mate.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Walker got the ball when he got his yellow, and was penalised because he went through the player. It's not the 80's anymore where you could get away with anything as long as you got the tiniest of touches on the ball, mate.
It was a shocking decision against walker.

AXVnee7

He clearly made contact with the ball, but it's a wild challenge. I think it's borderline. Would be a lot worse if he went in with his studs.

Anustart89

It was a shocking decision against walker.
The referee didn't think so and clearly he was applying different standards to when he penalised Walker when he let Lloris off. In fact, I think the Lloris situation was more of a foul than Walker's.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Where does this stupid idea come from that touching the ball means a challenge is clean?

He's clearly not in control, it's a foul plain as day.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
The referee didn't think so and clearly he was applying different standards to when he penalised Walker when he let Lloris off. In fact, I think the Lloris situation was more of a foul than Walker's.
If that's a yellow then how is Noble still on the pitch?

Anustart89

If that's a yellow then how is Noble still on the pitch?
Noble's tackle was worse than Walker's, I agree. But what's that got to do with what we were discussing? You're just deflecting now and it's not reflecting well on you.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Noble's tackle was worse than Walker's, I agree. But what's that got to do with what we were discussing? You're just deflecting now and it's not reflecting well on you.
I'm agreeing with you that the ref is all over the shop

Rajma

Was just about to post this, add to that the English, United and Spurs tax and you've got yourself a no-go.
Spot on.

He really does look like CB thrown to play in Midfield. Not only his passing is poor but he's very immobile.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Jesus christ. Straight red all day and all night. Imagine if an outfield player did that?!?
Keepers club special licence. Bravo v us this season, Tottenham's keeper v Young in the Moyes season, just for two quick recalls.