Premier League Not So Festive Season

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Nice one Spurs. City now in a squelch fart sandwich. Us above and you below. Shame you offered your perfumed arses so willingly to City when you played them as a draw would have put you right up there alongside them.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
So third?
Yes.

Man. City and Liverpool will both get 90 + points so as good as Spurs have been difficult to see them getting that total even if they do have a shedload of home games. They have of course lost to Man. City and Liverpool at home already so those games away will be tough for them.

Chelsea flatter to decieve to me. They might not even finish ahead of Arsenal.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
A bit of a statement this result: 2 - 6 away from home against a team that aren't bunnies.

Everton made the mistake of trying to go head-to-head with us. We sometimes struggle against teams that park the bus, but Everton didn't do that, which gave us exactly the type of game we thrive in.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
They’ll finish above the lot, IMO. Not knee-jerk either. They’ve been in great form with the past two months. The games they did lose (City and Arsenal) didn’t have much in it. Momentum is everything, as we know.
Steady on. They have momentum but still got Chelsea, Liverpool and Man. City all away from home. If they win every single game left they finish on 102 points. Think you'll need 95 points to win league this season so shows the little margin for error they have.

They are certainly playing very well lately anyway.

Irish Jet

Supports
Anyone but Rashford
Spurs are very much in the title race IMO.

They had a lot of players late back. They won a lot of points without playing well and are hitting stride now.

Giethewill

Supports
Liverpool
Shame Tottenham didn’t get a clear and blatant penalty against Liverpool else they’d be right up there in a three way battle.
Which pen are you referring to? If it's the Mane one you're drunk

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Shame Tottenham didn’t get a clear and blatant penalty against Liverpool else they’d be right up there in a three way battle.

Utter disgrace that was.

Nailed on, stone wall, couldn't be more obvious penalty and the fecker bottled it.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Utter disgrace that was.

Nailed on, stone wall, couldn't be more obvious penalty and the fecker bottled it.
Would’ve been kicking ourselves too, you were garbage that day.

Alisson obviously would’ve saved it though. :wenger:

Butch Cassidy

Supports
Liverpool
If our blatant onside goal wasn't given offside against the Arse, we'd be 6 points clear

These things happen.

BlueHaze

Spurs are very much in the title race IMO.

They had a lot of players late back. They won a lot of points without playing well and are hitting stride now.
No chance. If it was up to me Spurs would win every single remaining game and win the title but they are the biggest bottlers around and I would love it if they could prove me wrong but they won't.

Newman123

Supports
Arsenal
I still think we (Arsenal) are missing someone that the other top 5 have who can change the game on their own. Sanchez was the last player we had like that. Aubameyang is great but he's not the type to take the ball and make something on his own.

Irish Jet

Supports
Anyone but Rashford
No chance. If it was up to me Spurs would win every single remaining game and win the title but they are the biggest bottlers around and I would love it if they could prove me wrong but they won't.
And Liverpool aren’t bottlers?

I think City will win it. But I’d expect Spurs to be closer than people think.

BlueHaze

And Liverpool aren’t bottlers?

I think City will win it.
But I’d expect Spurs to be closer than people think.
They won't, those shambolic displays against Chelsea and Palace are not the performances of a title winning side. Compare them to Liverpool who are on a roll and also the luckiest team on earth at the moment, unfortunately the title is ending up at Shitefield.

Irish Jet

Supports
Anyone but Rashford
They won't, those shambolic displays against Chelsea and Palace are not the performances of a title winning side. Compare them to Liverpool who are on a roll and also the luckiest team on earth at the moment, unfortunately the title is ending up at Shitefield.
:lol:

VJ1762

The Scousers in the media have already began coming out with stuff like this. Just imagine if 'pool win the title. It will be unbearable. City, get your act together.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
So there is a full round of boxing Day games on a holiday in freezing winter and of course games not on live TV . This country is nuts .

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
So there is a full round of boxing Day games on a holiday in freezing winter and of course games not on live TV . This country is nuts .
You have to wonder how much money some of those games would go for... Liverpool/United/Spurs are at home to relative cannon fodder, sure, but given how many billions are spent each season on TV rights, surely those games alone would be worth a few million to TV companies.

ashfritz

Supports
Liverpool
Slightly off topic but why are so few games broadcast in the UK?

We get here (Middle East) pretty much every game live on Bein sports, slight exceptions when theres a crowded fixture list so some meaningless mid table clash gets dropped.

Canagel

I still think we (Arsenal) are missing someone that the other top 5 have who can change the game on their own. Sanchez was the last player we had like that. Aubameyang is great but he's not the type to take the ball and make something on his own.
That's not Auba's job. His job is to score goals and he's doing that . You guys don't have a goal threat from wide areas like the other top teams therefore if the striker doesn't score there's no other threat .

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!

The Scousers in the media have already began coming out with stuff like this. Just imagine if 'pool win the title. It will be unbearable. City, get your act together.

Absolutely ridiculous statement from a clueless idiot. Everyone apart from Liverpool ansknlws that’s complete bull. I wouldn’t read much into it.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...

FFS, he's not half the player of the best Dutch defender of the past two decades, Stam, let alone the combination of those three.

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
I saw this on reddit & thought it was pretty interesting. Shame today's fixtures are gash, though.

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
Liverpool are the only club who cannot move up or down the table based on any variation of results today.

Sad times. :(
Which excuses us an inexplicable defeat to Newcastle :lol: God, imagine losing to Newcastle with Arse/City to follow. RAWK would be a sight to behold.

clarkydaz

its a good job Rashford left United as he predicted

marukomu

The Gatekeeper

He's a tough racist that forgets drug tests?

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Well the early and late games are on TV in the UK but not the 3 pm kickoffs . United,City, Liverpool and spurs all playing at 3pm
They sure know how to promote the league :(. The Liverpool and United games are shown live in Norway today, but normally we only get one 4pm game.