Premier League Not So Festive Season

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
How many chances does Mitrovic need? Useless twat! I need Fulham to win for a load of accas!
Schoolboy error putting the lunchtime game into an acca.:lol:

Been burnt so many times doing that in the past, you don't even get to the ups and downs from 3pm that way.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Would be huge for Fulham to win this I think.

Feels inevitable the bottom 3 is going to be Cardiff, Burnley and Huddersfield.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Disaster for Fulham, another game for Fulham with no clean sheet. That's why they're bottom 3.

Red Stone

Fulham genuinely look like a mid-table Championship side. So lacking in technical ability.

prateik

Nearly ... Mitrovic should have scored after getting in that position .. scuffed it

edit: not a scuff.. the defender got a foot in.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Fulham genuinely look like a mid-table Championship side. So lacking in technical ability.
Well their team last season should've been top 2 in the end and they then spent 100m + to add to the squad....

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Spurs: Lloris (C), Walker-Peters, Alderweireld, Foyth, Rose, Winks, Sissoko, Eriksen, Lucas, Son, Kane.
Subs: Gazzaniga, Davies, Sanchez, Trippier, Skipp, Lamela, Llorente

Bournemouth: Begovic, Francis, Cook, Ake, Daniels, Surman, Lerma, Stanislas, Brooks, Fraser, Wilson
Subs: Boruc, Rico, Mings, Ibe, Defoe, Mousset, King,

Spurs: Lloris (C), Walker-Peters, Alderweireld, Foyth, Rose, Winks, Sissoko, Eriksen, Lucas, Son, Kane.
Subs: Gazzaniga, Davies, Sanchez, Trippier, Skipp, Lamela, Llorente

Bournemouth: Begovic, Francis, Cook, Ake, Daniels, Surman, Lerma, Stanislas, Brooks, Fraser, Wilson
Subs: Boruc, Rico, Mings, Ibe, Defoe, Mousset, King,
What's happened to Dier ?

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Fulham still got to play Man. City, Man. United, Chelsea, Spurs and Liverpool at the Cottage in second half of the season. Ouch.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Pep laying the smack down on Kyle Walker for the last game. Danilo starts (I forgot we owned him).

Also KDB and Aguero back in the team and D. Silva on the bench, still no Fernandinho though.

chiz2kul

Only big team coming up in the next 6 fixtures is spurs - will make for a really nice run of form if those games are all won.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
In a flash bout of omniscience I'm going to call out whoever it was i bet Mitrovic and Jimenez are trash and won't score 15 goals between the two of them

'Told ya :lol:

Fulham still got to play Man. City, Man. United, Chelsea, Spurs and Liverpool at the Cottage in second half of the season. Ouch.
Why do you say "Ouch" ? Every time has still got to play every team, so if anything it's an advantage playing them at home. 19 games out of a 38-game season have been played.