Premier League Not So Festive Season

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
If City beat Liverpool on thursday they are gonna win the league, imo. Can see Liverpool having a collapse after losing their unbeaten run.
That's what we're hoping for:lol:

City's defence looks a bit shite though...

padr81

Supports
Man City
Saints trying their best to get moves to Liverpool by injuring our entire team for Thursday.

Mick321

Hojberg must have new years eve plans! That cnut Fernandinho has some cheek complaining though, he's done about 15 of them this season.

padr81

Supports
Man City
I have always said he wasn't a City type player. When push come to shove, he will go for personnal glory
100% I thought he'd adapt and maybe he will but so far while he's extremely talented, he's greedy and lazy. We're a far better team with Sterling and Sane on the wings.

Foxtrot

Supports
Die Mannschaft
David Silva's hair transplant is such a massive success. Only in a couple of months and there is already so much density. Always never understand why Rooney's one turns out so bad.

Cloud7

How on earth does a team in the top flight win two home games for an entire calendar year. That is crazy.

Mick321

David Silva's hair transplant is such a massive success. Only in a couple of months and there is already so much density. Always never understand why Rooney's one turns out so bad.
Yeah it's a good one. Wonder if he takes finasteride? Not the sort of thing a pro athlete should feck with probably but you need it to maintain or you'll just keep your new hair but continue losing everywhere else.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I maintain that Mahrez was a properly rubbish signing for them.
A completely unnecessary one, a 70m backup basically, from a guy who was a real star player for Leicester.
Wonder if he regrets it a bit, despite no doubt trousering more cash and playing for a top team.

Wonder how Sanchez would have fitted in there. Presume they wouldn't have gone after Mahrez? Or he'd have rotated with Aguero. Who can say now.

Josh 76

Sky will be unbearable now. They will start building up this game on Thursday like the biggest in premier league history!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Saints trying their best to get moves to Liverpool by injuring our entire team for Thursday.
Yep, Southampton must love Liverpool, after basically seeing half their team pinched by them :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Sky will be unbearable now. They will start building up this game on Thursday like the biggest in premier league history!
Biggest game in history, between the two best teams in world history.
Obviously managed by the best two managers ever.

IrishRedDevil

It’s proper tight between me and by Cup competitor.

I have 41 points. He has 42 points.

I have Martial. He has Pogba and Rashford :nervous:

Oops. Wrong thread.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Rooney started waaaaay to late. The ideal time to start is right as your harline recedes past a widows peak and starts thinning near the crown. Rooney lost basically all the hair he could possibly lose before getting the transplant.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
SAF wasn't defending titles against a team amassing 100+ points.

Liverpool are on course to get 102-103 points. People are not giving enough credit to the incredible form Liverpool are on at the moment.

City are likely to hit around 90 points, which isn't terrible, but its likely to lose them the title by a wide margin regardless.
Nah but he was amassing three leagues in a row as well as winning the champions league in the same campaign. Let's not undersell SAF

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Come on Saints!!!!
When people say things like this, I wonder if they realise how RAWKish it sounds now.

Y'all need to let the SAF era go instead of forever looking nostalgically to it otherwise next thing you know it's 15 years later and you're still doing it. RAWK style.
RAWKish? I haven't gotten the alternative table out.

padr81

Supports
Man City
United are looking a bit good under Ole. Amazing what a happy dressing room can achieve.

LoCalXT

Prime example of leaving a toxic relationship .. Jose made us think Manchester United couldn’t t pass a ball.

padr81

Supports
Man City
That was a great ball by Matic to set Martial away.

Acole9

Outstanding
Oh do me a favour, lose the dramatics!

There's half the season still to go and you really think City are incapable of making up 7 points :lol::lol::lol:
No dramatics only realism. I seriously hope you're right and I'm wrong but I can't see it.

SqueakyWeasel

No dramatics only realism. I seriously hope you're right and I'm wrong but I can't see it.
Things change and losses get into players heads.

By Thursday it'll be 10, 7 or 4 points difference … obviously 4 would be great, but I'm convinced that is within range given there are still 18 games.

Look at Arsenal at the end of November 16 games without loss and a fantastic GD (while we were in negative) now we're 3 off them in the table and in GD

How soon that confidence goes. Especially if lady luck, which has been on 'Pool's side all season, deserts them!