Premier League Not So Festive Season

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Do you remember all those idiots hyping up the City-Pool game as the title decider, forgetting about all the games inbetween?

Football fans really are dumb.
Could still be. Next time Man. City lose points will mean they couldn't get to 100 points like last season and that will probably finish them off in title race.

This season reminds me a little of 06/07. Chelsea were the dominant team in those days yet Man. United played much the better football that season. Even up to April when Man. United were 5-6 points clear I still thought Chelsea would come back but their challenge fizzled out.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
4-0 what a great Christmas this is shaping up to be

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Quite happy for Claude Puel.

Never have I seen a manager produce decent enough results over a season yet no one seems to like him at the clubs he manages. :lol:

6 points v Chelsea and Man. City is pretty good for a manager on verge of the sack.

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
Title is as good as done, congratulations to Liverpool. Hopefully with the right investment and choices in the summer we can challenge them next season. I don't think they are going to 'dominate' the league for the next few years.

Sunspear17

Supports
Chelsea
Definitely shakes things up this season with Liverpool leading. If they win the league, then credit to them.

kidbob

Please Poch please. End the season a Spurs legend and come here already a United legend. Also feck off City. Baldy still needs his mighty midget to win things consistently.

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
That's why Pep should have bought a Fernandinho replacement. They don't have one in the squad.

Newman123

Supports
Arsenal
Whats happened to Aguero? He doesn't seem anything like the player he once was.

Hammerfell

Can someone tell the woman doing the Leeds game on Soccer Saturday to stop shouting?

Gasolin

Delph red card, magnificent. Keep losing City and transmit the virus to Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal...

SharpshooterTom

City going through a rough patch at the moment.

Liverpool will have theirs at some point, just depends whether or not they're too far in front when it happens.

prateik

Liverpool will have a wobble.. But I can't believe City are bottling this.