Premier League Not So Festive Season

Red Stone

Fecking City cnuts. This season could well end up being the most unbearable one in my lifetime if they don't sack up.

izec

City will put their eggs into the CL now, and Liverpool will win the league, cause Spurs are useless

Prodigy24

Absolutely sickening to see the vermin with that lead already. I hope the second half of the season fecks them over completely.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Thoughts of City being the best Premier League side ever goes out the window if they can’t defend their own title.

alsabi

No team has retained the league title since 2009. Really the only team to have come close to doing so since then has been United (2010 and 2012).

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Kyle Walker-Peters with 5 assists in his last two Prem starts: yet another Spurs academy player steps up to the plate.

5 ex-academy players took part in the match - all but one started: Walker-Peters, Winks, Kane, Rose, Skipp. Very nice to see.

But more importantly, Spurs go 2nd! Onwards and upwards ...

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
Jesus, if Spurs win the league I'll have to top myself, so c'mon Pool.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Kyle Walker-Peters with 5 assists in his last two Prem starts: yet another Spurs academy player steps up to the plate.

5 ex-academy players took part in the match - all but one started: Walker-Peters, Winks, Kane, Rose, Skipp. Very nice to see.

Can Spurs pull off the impossible and win the league?

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
It’s got to be more than that though surely?
Huge part.

Silva and Mency being injured, De Bruyne working his way back to form, and the fullbacks strangely losing form. Bernando and Sterling look shot. And opposition are starting to double up on the wingers, confident of little support from Walker and Delph. Delph is currently playing at the level the Caf thinks he played at last season :lol:

Despite today's result I wouldn't be too worried if I was a City fan. If they beat Liverpool at the Etihad then they are back in it. But Guardiola has his work cut out for him. Reminds me of his first season where he struggled around the same season. City rebounded well in the spring but by then it was too late.

Gasolin

MOTD is gonna be fun tonight. Real fun. Can't wait to hear about Us, and then City ^^.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
There's a reason no one has retained the league in yonks.
City losing back to back games is a shocker though. Really handing it to Liverpool, who don't look likely to concede a goal at the moment, let alone drop points.

Still, they are still one Salah injury away from dropping a level, so we'll see if that or the inevitable bad spell happens.
We need Arsenal to do something be fore the City game.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC

Rose? Really?