Premier League Nov 23-25

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Can't believe he didn't score. Might be a young kid lacking experience but that was schoolboy from Liverpool's throw to his shot

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
But then which of United, City, Chelsea and Arsenal wont get it?
City, they've been pretty shite apart from their game against us. Liverpool has nothing else to worry about apart from the league whereas city have the champions league among other things they expect to go far in. In all honesty they'll probably make it but Liverpool have looked as good as anyone.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Seriously tempted to say signing McCarthy and Barkley next summer would solve our Cm for ten years.

acnumber9

Well if it's a 'nothing tackle', a good ref is going to understand the injury is more unlucky than anything else. I'm not saying the rule is that if ever there's an injury = the ref HAS to give a more severe sanction, I'm just saying the rules provide for that situation.
I haven't seen a rule that says a ref should assess an injury before making their decision.

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
City, they've been pretty shite apart from their game against us. Liverpool has nothing else to worry about apart from the league whereas city have the champions league among other things they expect to go far in. In all honesty they'll probably make it but Liverpool have looked as good as anyone.
Chelsea have been as uninspiring.

Count Orduck

Miralles should have been sent off at least twice in this game :lol: Shocking refereeing.

Fiskey

Can't stop thinking about David Nugent's hot naked
Why are they willing Miralles to get sent off?