Premier League Nov 23-25

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
I'm surprised Martinez got away without the death penalty.

Edit - Matinez? I'm going mental.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Everton are so much more open an less compact since Moyes has left.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Oh fecks sake Hargreaves is commentating on Bayern Vs Dortmund. Considering not watching now.

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
If that were true it wouldn't have been yellow.
That's what I'm saying. He's probably been told it was a red but he didn't think it was initially, so he can't change his mind on the advice of someone watching it back on TV.

OGkush

Hey man, got any papers?
why does the cnut have to be such a good player? it's about time he starts hitting a rough patch...you know I've been saying that they have a small squad (atleast in terms of talented players), but the thing is that they don't really need a deep team for this season...They're not in Europe, they're out of the league cup curtesy of United, so really they've only got the PL to worry about and the F.A. Cup although that hasn't even come into play yet and it won't for a while.

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
Nasty from Gerrard leading with his elbow. How wasn't he booked for that?

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
I know it shouldn't, but it's clear Dowd was waiting to see how wounded Suarez was before making a decision.
I don't know what you were saying "it shouldn't" about, how long Suarez stays down or how injured he was, but Dowd is entitled to wait to see the extent of the injury to make his decision. Well, more exactly, if a ref was going to give a certain decision, and sees that a player is more seriously injured than initially perceived, he can decide to give a harsher sanction.

Count Orduck

I thought Lukaku was meant to be the next Drogba? He's getting bullied out of the game by the Liverpool defenders.

Shark

@NotShark
I'm hoping for the draw now, but Liverpool deserve to be leading at half time, no doubt. The cnuts.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
If Liverpool win this then you really have to take them seriously as a favorite for top 4 atleast. Especially considering Chelsea, Spurs and ourselves don't exactly look the most convincing.

acnumber9

I don't know what you were saying "it shouldn't" about, how long Suarez stays down or how injured he was, but Dowd is entitled to wait to see the extent of the injury to make his decision. Well, more exactly, if a ref was going to give a certain decision, and sees that a player is more seriously injured than initially perceived, he can decide to give a harsher sanction.
That would be terrible refereeing. A player can get badly hurt in nothing tackles.

Shark

@NotShark
If Liverpool win this then you really have to take them seriously as a favorite for top 4 atleast. Especially considering Chelsea, Spurs and ourselves don't exactly look the most convincing.

They have been getting one over Everton home and away for ages now though. They're still game raising cnuts. It's still too early in the season to say for me.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
That would be terrible refereeing. A player can get badly hurt in nothing tackles.
Well if it's a 'nothing tackle', a good ref is going to understand the injury is more unlucky than anything else. I'm not saying the rule is that if ever there's an injury = the ref HAS to give a more severe sanction, I'm just saying the rules provide for that situation.