Premier League Week 29 5/6 March

arthurka

Hmm truth be told Huth looks Vida like in this team and we know he was decent at best playing for.Chavs and Stoke. Drinkwater looks good becasue he functions well in this team.
Fair enough.. But he looks really good in this team.. Sensible, fantastic engine, neat and tidy.. He's as good as anyone in this position in this league. But we won't go back for him.

Perrick Dubois

Cashed out as it hit £150...
Checked my phone on break and saw this sequence but didn't get a chance to see if you won, I'd have definitely hit the cash out button the second after it updated when Marhez scored. Nice little profit, lad. Buy yourself something nice.

Member 5225

Checked my phone on break and saw this sequence but didn't get a chance to see if you won, I'd have definitely hit the cash out button the second after it updated when Marhez scored. Nice little profit, lad. Buy yourself something nice.
I shall!! :)

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
I still find it amazing that we didn't manage to beat Newcastle once this season.
Sunderland beat us. Swansea beat us once. Norwich beat us. Newcastle drew with us twice. Crystal Palace drew with us. Bournemouth beat us. We barely beat Villa. These are the bottom 7 teams in the league.

Utter incompetence by us.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Bournemouth completely safe now. It's basically already decided that 3 out of current bottom 4 will go down and Villa will be one of them. I think Sunderland have the best chance to stay up because Sam Allardyce.

Funny fact: we have played 6 times against current bottom 4. We won two games (Sunderland at home and Villa away), drew two (both Newcastle games) and lost two (Norwich home and Sunderland away). I think it is mentioned about but worth a repeat.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Everton are underachieving so much with that team. They don't bother with defending.

Canuckred64

Bournemouth completely safe now. It's basically already decided that 3 out of current bottom 4 will go down and Villa will be one of them. I think Sunderland have the best chance to stay up because Sam Allardyce.

Funny fact: we have played 6 times against current bottom 4. We won two games (Sunderland at home and Villa away), drew two (both Newcastle games) and lost two (Norwich home and Sunderland away). I think it is mentioned about but worth a repeat.
That is 10 dropped points, which will end up costing us the league, hopefully it won't also cost us top four.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Confirmed #LFC team to face @CPFC: Mignolet, Flanagan, Lovren, Sakho, Moreno, Henderson, Can, Milner, Lallana, Firmino, Origi.

Confirmed #LFC substitutes against @CPFC: Ward, Toure, Clyne, Allen, Coutinho, Sturridge, Benteke.

#CPFC XI: McCarthy; Ward, Dann, Delaney, Souare; Zaha, Jedinak (c), Cabaye, Ledley, Bolasie; Adebayor.

#CPFC Subs: Speroni, Kelly, Lee, Mutch, Sako, Chamakh, Gayle.

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
Bet Palace win, they tend to lift their game for the bigger clubs.
They haven't won since December and are the worst home team in the league. But you're right that they raise their game, especially when we come to town.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
They haven't won since December and are the worst home team in the league. But you're right that they raise their game, especially when we come to town.
They're a typical Pardew team though. Play good football in first half of the season and almost reach safety and then all motivation drops and they go on a terrible run. The only time they then pick up points is when they're motivated to play and today will be one of those days. Going to be an entertaining game as your lot should be on high spirits after thumping City despite losing the Cup on Sunday.

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
They're a typical Pardew team though. Play good football in first half of the season and almost reach safety and then all motivation drops and they go on a terrible run. The only time they then pick up points is when they're motivated to play and today will be one of those days. Going to be an entertaining game as your lot should be on high spirits after thumping City despite losing the Cup on Sunday.
We're a coin toss side this season. We might be up for it and play really well, then again we might have a performance similar to what happened at Watford, West Ham, Newcastle etc. Zaha may get a lot of joy out of playing against Moreno assuming he's the one on their right wing.

LARulz

Jeff: Thank you for your time
Klopp: No problem, nothing better to do

:lol:

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
Palace are 15th? I know they've not won in ages but I thought they was still around 10th position for some reason.
They're still quite far off the relegation places for now. They did a lot of the hard work in the first half of the season.