Premier League Weekend - March 31 to April 1

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Zaha has been really good this season, i reckon he will stay at Palace if they don't get relegated but could be a decent signing for someone if they do.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Palace, based on the performance levels, should really have been out of sight from their relegation rivals.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Zaha has been really good this season, i reckon he will stay at Palace if they don't get relegated but could be a decent signing for someone if they do.
They've lost every game he's not played in. He is Crystal Palace. And I think we've got a nice percentage on any profit made on him.

Irrational.

Palace dilly-dallying at the back.

They've got to be careful, Liverpool are so good at nicking the ball in the final third.

Fully Fledged

Palace using the same tactic that United did to launch the ball at Liverpool's right flank. There is a definite weakness there.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
I knew as soon as I saw that static monotonous midfield 3 we have and Zaha against TAA I thought we'd struggle here. If TAA wants to make it as a proper RB he has to learn to deal with pacy wing players like Zaha, Rashford etc I dont care how young or inexperienced he is, he cant keep losing the a battle and be targeted by a team every game.