Preseason Tour Game 6: Bayern v Man Utd (Friendly, Sunday 05 August 19:15 BST)

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Watching this on RTL on holiday in Bulgaria.

BM giving it a serious build up. Big crowd

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
People asking for "rivers" like it's 2012 lul. Missing out on that sweet 2158527e1de83b7e5aef68ce3bdfacfb4517d9e1 etc.

Jim Reaper

Yes and demotivating his players at the same time
not at all. Players know that improvement is needed both on the pitch and with recruitment. The kind of players you want are the kind that relish the competition.

MadMike

This is the first friendly that somewhat looks like a proper game, in terms of the line-ups. And the last friendly at the same time :lol:

Devil81

Like him or not Mourinho has a point, we've allowed Liverpool and City to jump ahead of us in recruitment. Klopp is clearly getting all the right ingredients for a top-class team and City invested hugely in their weaker area's last season.

When Pep knew he needed fullbacks City went out and paid record fee's for fullbacks, we should be smashing records for the best defenders as well. The current crop aren't up to the job.

rio's upper lip

How can people not have found a reliable stream provider by now? It's been easily accessible for years. Hard to fathom that people rely on forum posters to watch football.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Bailly is great in positions like that.

Alex1982

How can people not have found a reliable stream provider by now? It's been easily accessible for years. Hard to fathom that people rely on forum posters to watch football.
Speaking for myself I’ve literally no idea how to even go about doing it.

Where to look and what to do if I even found a stream!

TsuWave

Darmian is such a weird player. Bailly has had to cover for him twice already