g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Presser vs Newcastle

MattofManchester

A good interview from Olebut I'm wary of the hype the media is generating around us.
We still have a long way to go and our players need to remain grounded.
Always feels a bit like we tend to believe our own hype sometimes.
Hopefully a serial winner and legend coming in will help to balance that also.

Goku1983

Always be wary of that source :)

App beeped at me about an hour ago to list squad, he’s there. Get the app, free, then you get actual info
I heard it was a mistake but amended I dont know I saw it unfold live on the football terrace if you watch it it was odd thanks for that though lesson learned

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Viva Ronaldo….Viva Ronaldo…running down the wing hear United sing viva Ronaldo

Mr Smith

Alright, but Ronaldo obviously isn't very good at hitting the target, so why can't we question when Ole is telling us fairytales? He is indeed the manager of Manchester United, he can't just come up with what he feels like.
Sir Alex Ferguson: "Phil Jones could be our greatest ever player."

Hyperbole from managers is normal.

Red00012

Viva Ronaldo viva Ronaldo when he shoots outside the box he hits the target every time viva Ronaldo

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
You can accuse United of a lot of things - but not turning up against Newcastle ?

9 wins 2 draws and 2 defeats in the last 13 - GD 32-12
The team plays down to the opponent levels most of the time, it's why our football is horrendous against the lousier teams and we struggle to break them down.

Mr Smith

This thread has helped me to add to my ignore list!

On the presser, looks like Ronaldo would be on the bench and then come on. Atleast there would be a huge cheer when that happens so something to look forward to. Hopefully we are coasting with a win by the time it happens so we can enjoy it fully. Or Ronaldo scores a winner.
I wouldn't read too much into Ole's comments, he's just being coy as he often is in pressers. You can bet your house on Ronaldo starting the match. It's not like he's lacking match fitness, and they will want to give him every opportunity to score in his first game.

izak

Supports
Glory Glory Red Devils
I'm Buzzing can't believe Ronnie is back if this is a dream i don't want to wake up, I'm expecting him to start and score a hatrick :drool:

Only down side is Cavani, I felt he should be on the bench at least this weekend then hopfully start against Y-Boyz, other than that I'm Buzzing :keano: