Television Prison Break Revival (don't open if you've not seen it before)

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Glad they havent shown Mahone... his arrival will be epic I suspect. I hope he's in it!

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
How many times can one innocent man be put in prison? :lol:
Lincoln was innocent at first but Michael was never innocent, I don't think they had the right to but him in Panamanian jail however. He should have been extradited to the US, but I'm not an expert on these issues.

Mal donaghy

I thought it was great throughout, but it seems most people thought it deteriorated after season 1. Strange.
I agree I thought it all stood up, and was enjoyable, I'm a bit under whelmed they are reviving it, think they should have kept it as it ended.

Sylar

This seems to show a whole summary of the season. Had to stop half way through :lol:

Deleted member 101472

The first half of that trailer is scarily similar to the start of the fast and the furious 6

Impulse

I thought T-Bag was still in prison at the end of the show. In fact didn't Michael screw him over to get him sent back?

SirAF

Ageist
SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Season 2 and onwards is probably the most spectacular fall of quality ever done in TV history.

Most shows tend to wait a few seasons before going in the shitter, but not Prison Break, they decided to go season 8 shit right after season 1.

Sylar

So again, watched half way through and then though, theyre feckin showing everything.
Yep, gonna watch it even though the quality of the series went to shit after and during s2.

I hope this isnt like the Heroes one where it looked promising but was a failure.

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
So here's what i don't get:
spoilers wrapped for people that haven't seen the show.

Michael was seen holding the electrical thing to allow his mrs and brother etc to escape, there was only one door in front of them, he had nowhere to go with the guards etc right behind them, his mrs waited outside for ages so he couldn't have snuck out of the door later, how the feck is he alive? or if he was caught and locked up which i guess is the obvious answer why hasn't he contacted his child? i swear this show after season was fecking garbage and this new season is going to be shite too

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
Some super secret government guys probably had him transported to a prison in the arse end of nowhere in super secrecy so nobody knows he's alive and he's not (meant to be) allowed any contact outside the prison.

That's not even far fetched in the world of prison break.

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
So here's what i don't get:
spoilers wrapped for people that haven't seen the show.

Michael was seen holding the electrical thing to allow his mrs and brother etc to escape, there was only one door in front of them, he had nowhere to go with the guards etc right behind them, his mrs waited outside for ages so he couldn't have snuck out of the door later, how the feck is he alive? or if he was caught and locked up which i guess is the obvious answer why hasn't he contacted his child? i swear this show after season was fecking garbage and this new season is going to be shite too
Season 1 was quality and I enjoyed bits of season 2 and 4 but I agree on the whole the standard was pretty poor other than that.

Why would he contact his child from some f*cked up prison in the Middle East? I think the bigger question is - wasn't he supposed to die from that tumor (I think?) he had with the nose bleeds etc. Sure these questions will get answered if you bother to watch the new season. This was the first proper show I watched so I'll probably watch it as I feel like I have a small affinity towards it haha.

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
Season 1 was quality and I enjoyed bits of season 2 and 4 but I agree on the whole the standard was pretty poor other than that.

Why would he contact his child from some f*cked up prison in the Middle East? I think the bigger question is - wasn't he supposed to die from that tumor (I think?) he had with the nose bleeds etc. Sure these questions will get answered if you bother to watch the new season. This was the first proper show I watched so I'll probably watch it as I feel like I have a small affinity towards it haha.
Holy shit i forgot about the tumour! I really enjoyed season but it went downhill so fast it was unreal, i'm not even sure how i got through it in the end to be honest. I will have to watch the start of the new season just so i know how he is alive and what the hell he's been up to etc

Dante

Average bang
I used to have a weak capillary in my right nostril. It meant got a nosebleeds in the summer when the temperatures rose. My doctor eventually fixed it by cauterising the blood vessel. It wouldn't surprise me if the thing happened with Michael.

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
I used to have a weak capillary in my right nostril. It meant got a nosebleeds in the summer when the temperatures rose. My doctor eventually fixed it by cauterising the blood vessel. It wouldn't surprise me if the thing happened with Michael.
Not gonna bother using spoilers anymore as not everyone is and there's a warning in the thread title.

Anyway, if memory serves, I think Michael had scans showing he had the tumour but they may have come from a dodgy source like The Company or his mother. Looking back, "The Company" is very cheesy haha.

Robertd0803

Season 1 was one of the best seasons of TV Ive ever seen. Lost a little bit of the magic in season 2 but got it back when they were in Sona. Once out of Sona the show went to muck. Season 4 and the whole awful Scylla stuff was just awful. The show is great while they are in prison, once they get outside its dreadful.

As for the revival, seems pretty daft to be bringing Schofield back all things considered but Ill watch anyway.

Sylar

Season 1 was one of the best seasons of TV Ive ever seen. Lost a little bit of the magic in season 2 but got it back when they were in Sona. Once out of Sona the show went to muck. Season 4 and the whole awful Scylla stuff was just awful. The show is great while they are in prison, once they get outside its dreadful.

As for the revival, seems pretty daft to be bringing Schofield back all things considered but Ill watch anyway.
The problem with Sona is you can just remove that whole season, and it wont affect the story. None of the characters mattered and the one I thought did, pretty much goes after ep1 of s4.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Biggest drop off in quality ever.

Only Dexter can maybe compete, but at least that had good four seasons not one.

Bringing it back is a farce.

Sylar

Biggest drop off in quality ever.

Only Dexter can maybe compete, but at least that had good four seasons not one.

Bringing it back is a farce.
Heroes pushed it close, and it was around the same time too.