Gaming PS5 vs Xbox Series S|X

Which do you think will release first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DavelinaJolie

My new xbox wireless headset arrived and my god it's comfy. Can only really compare to my Sony WH700's (Sony lol) but it feels like two buxom bosoms lodged between my head.

A little heavy on the bass and no noise cancelling with weak mic monitoring but I've never owned a comfier headset.
My mate got his the other day, in the party chat it sounded like he was in a different room to the mic.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Overrated and inconsistent. No surprise he's with playstation.

Conor

Playstation has always been the console of the people who's game collection consists solely of FIFA.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
He’s literally being paid to say that :lol:

Thanks for sharing, great video and it’s good to see Marcus’ reaction to what is an unbelievably good controller

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
He’s literally being paid to say that :lol:

10 months earlier

Speaking of paid, Rashford was paid by Xbox three years earlier

Strangely can't find any tweets outside his paid Xbox adverts saying he plays the Xbox though... but I did find this from The Sun in October 2017

“Instead I just do normal stuff, like PlayStation or take the dogs for a walk. It can be anything, it can be your own friends, or even people’s family members.
Which suggests he's been PlayStation throughout except for when he was paid for advertising for Xbox. Oops.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
10 months earlier

Strangely can't find any tweets outside his paid Xbox adverts saying he plays the Xbox though... but I did find this from The Sun in October 2017

Which suggests he's been PlayStation throughout except for when he was paid for advertising for Xbox. Oops.
Ah guess you got me there Damien. He plays playstation. What a big blow

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
After such a heavy blow as *insert another thing no one actually cares about* I’m not sure how I’ll sleep tonight

harshad

Play the odds, not the man - Poor man's Harvey
Scout
On a long road that returns to Old Trafford!!!
10 months earlier

Great Post!

Ajr

Probably no longer under surveillance
Massive pcmasterrace here. I do miss going into the lounge and playing on my ps2/3 back in the day though on cod / fifa etc on the big tv. May get an xbox just for the sake of if I get a decent job this year

Shamwow

listens to shit music & watches Mrs Brown's Boys
I do enjoy the pointless energy Damien expends on these things.