Gaming PS5 vs Xbox Series S|X

Which do you think will release first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bosws87

:lol:

*something something imagine paying £450 to download the full game every time you update*

Last edited:

Shark

@NotShark

Another backwards compatibility blunder on Sony's part. They really need to fix it but are they even bothered to.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
With all this winning, it's a shame that XBox still has no games.... A crying shame.

BristolRuss

evil_geko

https://www.theverge.com/21538464/ps5-xbox-series-x-launch-games-list-new-release-holiday-2020-2021

A list of games coming to both consoles and their release dates if known (as such games like Fable, Starfield and Elder Scrolls aren't included). You may find more Xbox than PS5 games there if you wish to count.
They are in denial, the Xbox is on upward path with all the new acquired studios and the Game Pass, while Sony is on downward with all the studios and stores closing, they sold all these PS5 units on the old fame, they are done. What will be the next phrase after "there is no games" when all the great exclusives come out on Xbox I wonder. :smirk:

Last edited:

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
XBox fans always talking about what's coming. Truly some "next year is our year" shite. As if we aren't gonna see the usual influx of Sony 1st party heavy hitters over the course of this gen?

That's why the PS5 is outselling 2-1, the games. Come back to me when the games are out and this isn't looking so one sided... Until then it just sounds like wishful thinking.

BristolRuss

XBox fans always talking about what's coming. Truly some "next year is our year" shite. As if we aren't gonna see the usual influx of Sony 1st party heavy hitters over the course of this gen?

That's why the PS5 is outselling 2-1, the games. Come back to me when the games are out and this isn't looking so one sided... Until then it just sounds like wishful thinking.
The PS5 first party games like GoW are included in that list. You asked for games, I produced a list. If you don't like that there are more Xbox games on it then that is your problem.

Both consoles have been constantly sold out. It's not possible for Xbox to have sold any more than they have at this point.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
They are in denial, the Xbox on in upward path with all the new acquired studios and the Game Pass, while Sony is in downward with all the studios and stores closing, they sold all these PS5 units on the old fame, they are done. What will be the next phrase after "there is no games" when all the great exclusives come out on Xbox I wonder. :smirk:
That's literally all they have and it's embarassing. All our points are straight facts. Theirs isn't even a real thing.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
They are in denial, the Xbox is on upward path with all the new acquired studios and the Game Pass, while Sony is on downward with all the studios and stores closing, they sold all these PS5 units on the old fame, they are done. What will be the next phrase after "there is no games" when all the great exclusives come out on Xbox I wonder. :smirk:
Solid post

Bosws87

Yeah I downloaded it in a couple hours. @Apokalips had the same issue on pc. Not like cod to mess up an update is it?
Games a giant mess, from patch size to amount of patches but while all the numpties keep rewarding them by putting up with it and buying and playing the game ain't gonna change!

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Games a giant mess, from patch size to amount of patches but while all the numpties keep rewarding them by putting up with it and buying and playing the game ain't gonna change!
Well people are still enjoying themselves and it’s a great way to have a laugh with mates. Something people have needed the last 12 months

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Yeah 'tis and I only use it for gamepass really. I like it but I'm not a huge fan of the idea of paying £70 for a digital game. No resale value and all that.
Exactly. I browse through various game on the PS Store and the majority of prices for games is just ridiculous.
I wouldn't want to back myself in a corner with such limitations with a digital console.