g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Gaming PS5 vs Xbox Series S|X

Which do you think will release first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
No wonder she can't play much.
I can guarantee you she puts most of us to shame with the amount of games she plays and clears.

Now, haven't you got kids in the forest to randomly chat to with your Rolf Harris beard?

Yeah well jokes on you because I don't spend actually any time searching for new games because I know there aren't any.

:(
That hits the feels man :(

Shamwow

listens to shit music & watches Mrs Brown's Boys
I can guarantee you she puts most of us to shame with the amount of games she plays and clears.

Now, haven't you got kids in the forest to randomly chat to with your Rolf Harris beard?
The one thread that doesn't have the no pedo or rape jokes disclaimer and look what happens. Sickening accusation to make I am going to contact my legal advisors. My beard is nothing like Rolf Harris.

Redlambs

The one thread that doesn't have the no pedo or rape jokes disclaimer and look what happens. Sickening accusation to make I am going to contact my legal advisors. My beard is nothing like Rolf Harris.
I'd like to take this time to formally apologise. Rolf Harris in no way should have been besmirched like that, I'm sorry Rolf!

No I only saw it advertised this morning but I really like the look of it! It’s out on PS 6th July so will pick it up then.

Forgot you don’t actually play games :wenger:
This is what happens, I'm nice enough to respond to you once and you get out of your box being all chirpy.

This is why you are forever destined to be the newbie.

Massive Spanner

The Football Grinch
Wow just found this old post from Veevavee and can't believe it
I know this is a little against the thread title rule and hardly a revelation, but I'm just looking through Xbox One best sellers and there's so little to be excited about there. Playstation exclusives make it just far far more interesting.

Main reason I'm on Xbox is because most mates are, but it's very rare I even play with them.
Watch me switch for the next gen and Xbox have loads of sweet exclusives.

Redlambs

Are you not aware that Rolf Harris is a paedo?
But it's factual you were in a forest, talking to a child with a Rolf Harris inspired beard. You said it wasn't inspired by him, so I apologised to him for the besmirch.

I don't know where the joke or praise is in there, seems like your conscience is making you see things...

Anyway back to the games! (Or lack thereof depending on what side you are on...)

Shamwow

But it's factual you were in a forest, talking to a child with a Rolf Harris inspired beard. You said it wasn't inspired by him, so I apologised to him for the besmirch.

I don't know where the joke or praise is in there, seems like your conscience is making you see things...

Anyway back to the games! (Or lack thereof depending on what side you are on...)
It is hard to see the joke in your jokes but don't pretend you weren't trying you little scamp

I play for all 3 sides, I'm just here for no reason.

Currently scared to play Returnal because it crashed on me just before I got to a boss once.

Shamwow

There's a new Mario Golf coming out tomorrow and you lot wasting your time on this trivial nonsense.

Redlambs

It is hard to see the joke in your jokes but don't pretend you weren't trying you little scamp
Hey, just having a little fun ;)

I play for all 3 sides, I'm just here for no reason.
Err...nah I'll leave that one...

Currently scared to play Returnal because it crashed on me just before I got to a boss once.
I've got to be honest with you, one of the main reasons I don't really play the PS5 much is all the crashes and problems. Even Demon Souls I gave up on and have still yet to go back.

Also during taking it apart, I noticed just how bad it is at collecting dust. I can't stress enough to you guys to keep it well ventilated and give it a clean every now and then. If you don't know, the white sides come off very easily and you can hoover/air can the vents out.

There's a new Mario Golf coming out tomorrow and you lot wasting your time on this trivial nonsense.
Now there's a post I can agree with! Mario Golf is always awesome :drool:

Shamwow

I think I've had 3 hard crashes on the PS5 in 3-4 weeks. But the Xbox is better ventilated because it is a reasonable size and therefore I was able to put it in a reasonable place.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Don’t think I’ve had a crash on my PS5 for a while now - I Did get a couple with Demons Souls and one with Spider-Man I think but other than that all good.

Shamwow

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Wow just found this old post from Veevavee and can't believe it
Proof I’m not actually a fanboy, thank you. I sold my PS3 that I’d had a few months to buy an Xbox 360 so I could play with mates, as this was before the days of crossplay. I’ve always said this. I had a PS1 and 2 as well. I got the Xbox One for the same reason as the 360. I got a Series X because it’s the best console. I was prepared to get a PS5 instead if there was good reason to.

Redlambs

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Proof I’m not actually a fanboy, thank you. I sold my PS3 that I’d had a few months to buy an Xbox 360 so I could play with mates, as this was before the days of crossplay. I’ve always said this. I had a PS1 and 2 as well. I got the Xbox One for the same reason as the 360. I got a Series X because it’s the best console. I was prepared to get a PS5 instead if there was good reason to.
You must be dizzy from all that spinning you’re doing

Shamwow

Are people trying to imply that @VeevaVee is loyal to the Xbox brand? That can't be right because we all agreed it doesn't happen with consoles.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Are people trying to imply that @VeevaVee is loyal to the Xbox brand? That can't be right because we all agreed it doesn't happen with consoles.
They’re making out I’m not loyal as if they’ve caught me out, when really they’ve just proved how silly they are because sane people aren’t like them.

Shamwow

They’re making out I’m not loyal as if they’ve caught me out, when really they’ve just proved how silly they are because sane people aren’t like them.
But you are loyal? Right?

Shamwow

Speaking of shit UI, the planet menu on the new Ratchet and Clank goes sideways but you have to use the up and down buttons to navigate it :houllier:

Shamwow

Did you know the PSX had a framebuffer of just 1mb? Though we could trick it to closer to 2. And also the higher resolution of 640x480 was actually achievable at 60fps? Most were way too lazy to even try it though.
"...back when you lot were still eating blue smarties."