Gaming PS5 vs Xbox Series S|X

Which do you think will release first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
Is that your Mrs?
Obviously not playing much mate, she's just staring at games that don't exist while sitting in her own filth and wondering why you take her shit apart all the time.
No wonder she can't play much.
Ooooof...the irony in how this night turned out eh?

Never get so wound up on an internet forum folks. Especially when you dish it out.

(Come back soon shammy! xoxo).

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Ooooof...the irony in how this night turned out eh?

Never get so wound up on an internet forum folks. Especially when you dish it out.

(Come back soon shammy! xoxo).
What?

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
He had a meltdown after taking offense to what he took as personal insults in another thread not long after posting these.

I mean I didn't take it personally, I don't give a feck about all that it used to be brutal at times on here, but looking back it did seem odd those posts as he always gives me shit but I've never known him to try and get a rise on any kind of personal level like that before.

Don't worry, I'll keep an eye out in case you start going that way ;)

Alock1

He had a meltdown after taking offense to what he took as personal insults in another thread not long after posting these.

I mean I didn't take it personally, I don't give a feck about all that it used to be brutal at times on here, but looking back it did seem odd those posts as he always gives me shit but I've never known him to try and get a rise on any kind of personal level like that before.

Don't worry, I'll keep an eye out in case you start going that way ;)
Ah right

Good times

Bosws87

For those metacritic obsessed
Fantastic now can you do one with just the games that aren't available on Playstation.

Oh and save me the spiel of you get all this for a nice monthly fee, would be absolutely excellent if i lived in a box and haven't played a console before, but unfortunately I've been playing them for a long time so I've already played/finished the majority of the decent games long before gamepass was a thing.

Last edited:

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Yeah sorry but gamepass games are only for people who have never owned a video game before. Because if you have, you will have completed them all already instantly.

Alock1

Fantastic now can you do one with just the games that aren't available on Playstation.

Oh and save me the spiel of you get all this for a nice monthly fee, would be absolutely excellent if i lived in a box and haven't played a console before, but unfortunately I've been playing them for a long time so I've already played/finished the majority of the decent games long before gamepass was a thing.
Well done on playing the 200 games with an 80 average. You're really cool.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
Out of interest, what didn't you guys like about Control? I thought the gameplay loop was tight and it had a fairly interesting atmosphere that you don't usually see in AAA games. The story was a bit nonsensical.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Out of interest, what didn't you guys like about Control? I thought the gameplay loop was tight and it had a fairly interesting atmosphere that you don't usually see in AAA games. The story was a bit nonsensical.
I just found the whole thing just really dull and boring. That said I really didn’t give it long so maybe I’ll go back and give it another go.

Bosws87

Probs played the dreadful last gen console versions.

the combat is great on this game it should be played at 60fps at a bare minimum.

Bosws87

Imagine playing Control at a mere 60fps :lol:
indeed it’s game breaking at 30 on the initial consoles it was played on.

Play any game that lets you flip from a performance mode to fidelity mode ratchet being the latest example, play it for 10 mins on performance mode then switch to the 30 FPS fidelity mode then laugh at yourself at just how terrible the gaming experience is!

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
indeed it’s game breaking at 30 on the initial consoles it was played on.

Play any game that lets you flip from a performance mode to fidelity mode ratchet being the latest example, play it for 10 mins on performance mode then switch to the 30 FPS fidelity mode then laugh at yourself at just how terrible the gaming experience is!
I did this with Ratchet last week and it was so bad! Though I did get Control free on PS Plus and I think that included the upgrade?

Ainu

Nonsensical story, forgettable characters, lacklustre level design. The combat got pretty good once you had access to most of the weapons and powers, but that was more due to the visual spectacle of all of the destruction rather than it feeling very enjoyable. Just an ok game, nothing more. And a bit dull.

Probs played the dreadful last gen console versions.

the combat is great on this game it should be played at 60fps at a bare minimum.
Assumptions are bad. I played it on a 2080 Ti. A dull game is still dull on superior hardware.

Bosws87

Nonsensical story, forgettable characters, lacklustre level design. The combat got pretty good once you had access to most of the weapons and powers, but that was more due to the visual spectacle of all of the destruction rather than it feeling very enjoyable. Just an ok game, nothing more. And a bit dull.

Assumptions are bad. I played it on a 2080 Ti. A dull game is still dull on superior hardware.
Definitely, which is why the love for RDR2 is laughable that’s the most overhyped game of all time. Control is decent it’s mainly the physics and combat which make it a joy to play the story is a load of crap