Which do you think will release first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
Good god I have never seen so many grown men pulling themselves off over which console will be better. PlayStation fan boys, xbox fan boys. Mental.

I'll probably opt for the xbox again personally. Nothing against the ps5 but the exclusives that everyone raves about don't really appeal to me. The only one that annoyed me slightly was Oddworld: Soulstorm having a one year ps timed exclusive, but on the other hand football manager being released on xbox is pretty cool.

Either way I haven't pre-ordered either and they're all sold out everywhere so ill have to wait anyway.

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
Good god I have never seen so many grown men pulling themselves off over which console will be better. PlayStation fan boys, xbox fan boys. Mental.

I'll probably opt for the xbox again personally. Nothing against the ps5 but the exclusives that everyone raves about don't really appeal to me. The only one that annoyed me slightly was Oddworld: Soulstorm having a one year ps timed exclusive, but on the other hand football manager being released on xbox is pretty cool.

Either way I haven't pre-ordered either and they're all sold out everywhere so ill have to wait anyway.
*cough*

Bojan11

Preordered Dirt, Yakuza and AC on Series X. Can play MCC on consoles, which is nice as after experiencing it on PC I couldn’t go back.

For PS it’s Demons, sackboy, Godfall, COD, and Spiderman.

I got watchdog legions free with my card on PC and Cyberpunk.

@esmufc07 what you got?

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Preordered Dirt, Yakuza and AC on Series X. Can play MCC on consoles, which is nice as after experiencing it on PC I couldn’t go back.

@esmufc07 what you got?
You have too much money.

Haven’t pre-ordered anything yet, but it’s probably going to be Spider-Man/MM or Demon’s Souls.

Bojan11

You have too much money.

Haven’t pre-ordered anything yet, but it’s probably going to be Spider-Man/MM or Demon’s Souls.
Remember to use that ShopTo trick that I told everyone about. And don’t worry i will be sending you pics because it’s least you deserve after all the accusations you made about me. I’d have more PS5 games owned than all the Sony feds on here.

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses

@esmufc07 what you got?
Nice mate!

I know you must work hard for them with all the posting on here every day

(Joking, that's class! Enjoy)