Gaming PS5 vs Xbox Series S|X

Which do you think will release first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Guys apparently ShopTo are selling PSN cards at 10-15% discount. If you buy those and then use them on PSN you'll save a bunch of money on digital purchases.

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Guys apparently ShopTo are selling PSN cards at 10-15% discount. If you buy those and then use them on PSN you'll save a bunch of money on digital purchases.
feck cheers mate! Been waiting for something like that. Nice one

Bojan11

Completed it mate.

All of em.

Easy.
In three days? Yeah, I don’t buy that.

It is very important you play these games because you need to move away from shooters and racers. You need to be a bit more cultured. Can you do that for me and Xbox? Because at the moment you giving off the vibe that all Xbox players do is play shooters, racers and eat burgers. Try something else besides burgers too. There’s a lot of food out there for you, so don’t pick the same food like you do with games next time you get a takeaway.

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
In three days? Yeah, I don’t buy that.

It is very important you play these games because you need to move away from shooters and racers. You need to be a bit more cultured. Can you do that for me and Xbox? Because at the moment you giving off the vibe that all Xbox players do is play shooters, racers and eat burgers. Try something else besides burgers too. There’s a lot of food out there for you, so don’t pick the same food like you do with games next time you get a takeaway.
Bro that's well harsh

I eat pizza, Chinese and Indians too

Occasional kebab but not often

Bojan11

Hate sushi. I’m a kebab man. Judge me all you want.
You ain’t a kebab man. You a scampi and chips man and that’s at your local Indian restaurant. They only get scampi in because of you. You a monster and need to stop ordering that shite when you go there.

The kebab man belongs to Xbox. @VeevaVee

hubbuh

The X looks a hell of a lot slicker. I'm really not a fan of the plasticy look of the PS5, it's really reminiscent of the PS3 which was also shit except it's 7 times the size.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Eh? They both look as plasticy as each other?

Difference is you can change the ps5 faceplates to whatever you want so may not look as plasticy?

I don't get the big deal with the looks of consoles tbh :lol: you look at it that once when you get it out the box then spend the next 7 years looking at the TV screen.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout

Difference is you can change the ps5 faceplates to whatever you want so may not look as plasticy?

I don't get the big deal with the looks of consoles tbh :lol: you look at it that once when you get it out the box then spend the next 7 years looking at the TV screen.
To be fair with the 360 you had to look at it every week to box it back up to send it for repair (54% failure rate).

Bojan11

To be fair with the 360 you had to look at it every week to box it back up to send it for repair (54% failure rate).
PS3 was on watchdog and got roasted by Anne Robinson because Sony were charging £180 for repairs.

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
Jesus Christ, some of you need to drop the fanboy gimmick. Andy Kaufman never stayed in character for so long.

hubbuh

How?! All consoles are made of plastic but there’s clear differences. It’s the shiny plastic that looks crap, same as the original Xbox One. Whereas the PS1, PS2, PS4 and Xbox One X (and Series X) don’t and all look good. It’s preferences, but it’s also facts.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
PS5 does look a bit silly, not going to lie.
They both look shite in fairness.

The current gen consoles are much nicer looking. The Xbox One X is the nicest looking console I've seen - not sure why MS decided to go make a brick instead of doing similar with the Series X.

Shark

@NotShark
They both look shite in fairness.

The current gen consoles are much nicer looking. The Xbox One X is the nicest looking console I've seen - not sure why MS decided to go make a brick instead of doing similar with the Series X.
In both consoles cases, it's all about the cooling systems. I'll take that design over my console sounding like airplane taking off.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
In both consoles cases, it's all about the cooling systems. I'll take that design over my console sounding like airplane taking off.
I've nothing wrong with the size of them, just the look. Sony could've made theirs that big without the weird curved tacky white plate thing and MS could've just made a big version of the One X rather than a PC tower.

Shark

@NotShark
I've nothing wrong with the size of them, just the look. Sony could've made theirs that big without the weird curved tacky white plate thing and MS could've just made a big version of the One X rather than a PC tower.
Yeah that I fully agree with. Definitely won't be standing the PS5 up anyway, it'll look better lying down imo.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
At least they've tried to be creative with the PS5, The X BOX is literally just a giant cube :lol:

Smores

I actually quite the look of both of them now, a lot nicer than the PS4 anyway. The S still looks like shit though.

The X would be an issue for my setup as i don't think it'll fit in the unit or behind the TV given it's a box.