Worst case we're looking at something like:

DDG
Lindelof - Smalling - Jones
Young - McTominay - Fred - Shaw
Pereira - Lukaku - Alexis​

Should be enough to get 0-3 :lol:

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
We must attack regardless of the injured and suspended players.....PSG are still far away to have the CL confidence like Real Madrid/Barca/Juventus/Bayern Munich are having.....i still believe if we score the first goal then it will be a very interesting game :)

Canagel

I hope the first choice attack is recovered at least. Lingard, Martial and Rashford fit will give us a chance.

tentan

Poor man's poster.
Put a second team out, we're out anyway.

-----------Romero
Valencia----Jones---Bailly----Daarmian
----Fred----Perriera----Mctominay
----Sanchez---Lukaku---Chong

ManuMou

I hope all these key players...Rashford, Martial, Matic, Herrera, Lindelof, Smalling, Shaw and DDG to start.

OGS, Phelan and Kieran Mckenna have to put out some tactical magic. We can't just go pure gung ho.

And the 12th player, the fans!

There is still hope! Believe

RedIke

Was thinking about what possible lineup there is... All we can really do is have a shrug. Haha

DDG
Young Bailly Lindelof Shaw
McTomanay
Fred Andres
Chong Rom Alexis
Pogba suspended.
Matic, Herrera, Mata, Lingard, Martial, and Rash all injured
Right? Just throw the boys out there and have a go. No expectations.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
I can't see how United comes back without Pogba, especially given that Veratti will be healthier than he was in the first leg, Cavani will be there this time, and Paredes will be much better integrated. I feel if United had any chance, it was in the first game, it could not have been put on a better platter for United to get the upset in the first game. Now? I can't see them turning things around in Paris. The teams still have a noticeable difference in quality.

Kapardin

No Pogba and probably a bunch of other players, but I have hopes that Ole is smarter now for the experience and can set us up properly to get an honourable result even if we exit the competition.

Moyes era Olympiakos magic would be nice though!

ErranMorad

One thing Ole has done is make me a believer again. Don't want to write the team off under him. 2-0 down, half the first XI injured, all odds stacked against us but still there is a feeling that we just might come back and progress in this tie. For me that is Ole's biggest achievement with us.

If we can be compact like yesterday & have Martial & Rashers fit to him them on the counter, then may be just may be we have a little chance to turn the tie on it's head.

Devils11

If those injuries doesn't clear up :
Dalot come in at right back. Young push to Right wing.
De Gea
Dalot Small Linedof shaw
Fred McTom Andrea
Young Sanchez
Lukaku

AlexPSG

Supports
PSG
Much here disrespected PSG before the first game, now it will be funny to see what happens in Paris with Pereira McTominay and Sanchez

red woppit

Supports
Northampton Town
Was thinking about what possible lineup there is... All we can really do is have a shrug. Haha

DDG
Young Bailly Lindelof Shaw
McTomanay
Fred Andres
Chong Rom Alexis
Pogba suspended.
Matic, Herrera, Mata, Lingard, Martial, and Rash all injured
Right? Just throw the boys out there and have a go. No expectations.
Have a feeling that Rashford and Martial might start. All the regular midfield will be out, and even if one or two were close to coming back, I don't think Ole would risk it after the Lingard problem. So I think McTominay will certainly start, with very likely Pereira and Fred in a midfield three, he could go three at the back with Smalling or Jones coming in, if he did that, I would play Dalot at right back. He could go with Gomes as a 10, or Chong on the right if he wanted to play a diamond or a 4-3-3.
Whatever he does I hope there is s surprise or two, as that is the only way we could get anything out the game in my opinion. We have to score three times, at least, so surprise could be a weapon.