PSG's Nasser Al-Khelaifi appointed onto UEFA Executive Committee

marktan

With all the money these arabs have wouldn't be surprised if they were slipping packets left right and centre, not like there isn't huge precedent for it in football.

I've got to say I'm sick of the sight of all the oil clubs. Both PSG and Man City, an absolute stain on football. Not just for the money they spend but for bringing these corrupt feckers into our game

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
With all the money these arabs have wouldn't be surprised if they were slipping packets left right and centre, not like there isn't huge precedent for it in football.

I've got to say I'm sick of the sight of all the oil clubs. Both PSG and Man City, an absolute stain on football. Not just for the money they spend but for bringing these corrupt feckers into our game
The "corrupt feckers" were already in the game - they're just able to get more money for their shady services now.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout

I’d be shocked if it wasn’t happening.
Lots of money and lots of powerful people involved.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
- we were fecking embarrassing. Lets be gracious here guys !

Sanchez7

Pretty sure it was a joke :lol:
Apologies. After years of laughing at opposition fans and their conspiracy theories, the last thing i want is blaming such factors for our performance. Yes, the ref was dishing out yellows but for both teams.