Pundits you actually like?

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Can't stand any of the British pundits. All seem to have an agenda and / or be morons.

Don't mind Kyle Martino, bland and inoffensive. Occasionally says something interesting.

Ray Hudson's commentary on Bein la Liga games is pretty funny too.

Rob67

Danny Higginbotham.
One of the few pundits that talks sense without any agendas.
His pre or post match analysis of tactics is is mostly spot on. Find him very interesting to listen to.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
I miss the old fashioned commentators who stayed out of controversial issues and simply brought forward facts. I don't need pundits to do the thinking on my behalf especially since most are either failed managers or cowards who won't take the job themselves

witchtrials

fecking hell Chris Sutton and his banter with Alistair Bruce-Ball is tedious. Desperate to force some point of sharp and derisive disagreement with every other thing he says.

Wilt

Thought about this for a while and I honestly can’t think of any pundit I’d give the time of day to, least of all like.

Pat Nevin.I knew I could find one pundit I actually liked.He has a keen interest in politics and culture.
Seems like a good fellow too.

Josh 76

I usually like listening to Jamie Carragher, but the shit he's been comming out with on Twitter lately is fecking so pathetic .
He has such a annoying personality, always wants the last say. Bet he was the kid in the playground who got slapped around from the older kids.
Fecking Everton fan ! Prick !

Jeffthered

John Hartson and Stevie Claridge.

You do not hear so much of them, but they have a humility that is quite pleasant.