QPR vs. Manchester United

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
3 points.
15 point gap.
Rafael with a goal of the season contender.
Clean sheet.
Probably put the final nail in QPR's relegation coffin.
Can watch City vs Chelsea tomorrow with no pressure.

Perfect.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
confidence is non existent in those situations at the moment. The only way he's scoring is if he has no time to think
Welbeck needs to stop being a smart arse and just hit it, in the f.a cup vs liverpool last season he was 1-1 with reina and he tried to bridge it past him instead of taking it with him. Vs Arsenal he tried something very stupid too. He does this kind of shit regularly and its annoying.

Another clean sheet, good win.

Devil may care

Job done, QPR were lifeless for a team fighting to stay up and I think to a degree it effected our play, but the 3 points in the bag are all that mattered.

Plechazunga

Grammar partisan who sleeps with a real life Ryan
Where Albert Stubbins scored a diving header
How is it insulting to say he's indistinguishable from one of our best ever midfielders?
I dunno, because they're contemporaries I suppose. It's like singing, "RVP, RVP, he looks as good, as Wayne Rooney". The implication is that he's not really as good a player as Scholes - which is true, obviously, but not what you want to chant at him.

But my real issue is that it's a bit dirge-like. Leave those chants to the dippers.

Ruud10

A Bit Wordy
A very good performance all the way around.

You floggers out there should keep in mind how hard it is to get up, psychologically, for an opponent like QPR at this point in the season. A 0-2 win is about all that could reasonably be expected.

A clean sheet, giving up only one half-decent chance on goal, dominating possession and creating multiple decent chances. A good day all the way around.

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
Welbeck needs to stop being a smart arse and just hit it, in the f.a cup vs liverpool last season he was 1-1 with reina and he tried to bridge it past him instead of taking it with him. Vs Arsenal he tried something very stupid too. He does this kind of shit regularly and its annoying.

Another clean sheet, good win.
I don't think he's trying to be smart, I just don't think he has any confidence at all in in the box. Whereas as a Van Persie would have rolled that in for an easy tap-in Welbeck doubted himself, over-thought and consequently tried some strange dummy when it would have been easier to score in the first place.

OGkush

Hey man, got any papers?
Meteor hits Russia, Lightning strikes the Vatican when the Pope resigned and 2 clean sheets in a row for us....fecking hell this world is fecked
did that really happen? :lol:
I mean, if there was something significant

lysglimt

Scout
One of our best performances of the season. How many times did we break down QPR-attacks in their own half ? 15-20 times in the second half I think...

Noone put a foot wrong out there today

OGkush

Hey man, got any papers?
This, with bells on, fabulous :D
I'd almost be tempted to root for Chelsea, then again in all fairness I have rooted for them whenever they played City the past 2 seasons (except the CS, that had no effect on United).

I guess in a way it would still help us if Chelsea won.

gamma1

Great result which significantly solidifies our position at the top of the league. Although we didn't control the game as much as we'd like to, we created several clear-cut chances and kept a clean sheet. I thought Rafael and Carrick performed very well. Hopefully, the injury incurred by Van Persie isn't too serious and he'll be back for the important match against Real Madrid coming up ten days from now.

Anduin

I actually think this should be pretty much a banker. We rested key players on Monday, the next game is a week away, we have no injury worries, the lads can go 15 (!) points clear of City, while QPR are bottom for a reason (they've been utter crap so far this season), despite getting points off Chelsea, Spurs & City. I'll be severly disappointed if we don't beat them, as arrogant as it may sound.
Told you. QPR can feck right off to the Championship, the shower of shite :lol:

DevilRed

High energy performance from the team. We defended well as a unit and its clear to see that Vidic makes a massive difference to our back line.

A bit worried about Van Persie but hopefully he was taken off as a precautionary measure. Great ball by Nani to Giggs for the second goal which sealed the match. What more can you say about Giggs. People were writing him off at the beginning of the season but he always comes good when the big games come around.

So impressed by Rafael. He is cementing his place as the best right back in the league and the goal he scored is a candidate for goal of the year.

15 point gap at the top of the table and hopefully chelski will do us a favor and end the race tommorrow.

Moriarty

Told you. QPR can feck right off to the Championship, the shower of shite :lol:
Looks to me like Harry's building a side to compete in the Championship. Don't think any of his January signings look like Premier League material, especially Samba. He left Zamora on, who's slow even when he's fit, on when it was clear he could hardly move. Don't think even Redknapp can save this lot.

Ruud10

A Bit Wordy
High energy performance from the team. We defended well as a unit and its clear to see that Vidic makes a massive difference to our back line.

A bit worried about Van Persie but hopefully he was taken off as a precautionary measure. Great ball by Nani to Giggs for the second goal which sealed the match. What more can you say about Giggs. People were writing him off at the beginning of the season but he always comes good when the big games come around.

So impressed by Rafael. He is cementing his place as the best right back in the league and the goal he scored is a candidate for goal of the year.

15 point gap at the top of the table and hopefully chelski will do us a favor and end the race tommorrow.
Agreed on all points, but I think a draw might actually be a better outcome for us than a Chelsea win. I worry that the chavs, not City, are going to be the ones who make a late run at us.

NinjaFletch

I dunno, because they're contemporaries I suppose. It's like singing, "RVP, RVP, he looks as good, as Wayne Rooney". The implication is that he's not really as good a player as Scholes - which is true, obviously, but not what you want to chant at him.

But my real issue is that it's a bit dirge-like. Leave those chants to the dippers.
Yeah but I guess you could equally argue that Rooney's song is a bit insulting because we know he's not really the White Pele.

It's a song, it seems to be rather catchy and Carrick needs one, might as well just go along with it.

Moriarty

Agreed on all points, but I think a draw might actually be a better outcome for us than a Chelsea win. I worry that the chavs, not City, are going to be the ones who make a late run at us.
They've got 19 points to make up so I'd rather the Chavs win, that plus the added bonus of seeing Mancini go into meltdown.

darko

3 points.
15 point gap.
Rafael with a goal of the season contender.
Clean sheet.
Probably put the final nail in QPR's relegation coffin.
Can watch City vs Chelsea tomorrow with no pressure.

Perfect.
I hope QPR were not depending on this match to get some points. I wonder if heart attack Harry will last the season.