Queen Elizabeth II | 1926-2022 | Rest in Peace

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Saying good riddance to someone who's just died...I don't think so.

But it's fine, people can laugh at me, call me what they want because I didn't like the fact a poster reacted that way over a death.
Hourly reminder that this thread isn't about you.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea

But it's fine, people can laugh at me, call me what they want because I didn't like the fact a poster reacted that way over a death.
You were well within your right to not like what they said, a lot of people have strong feelings about the monarchy positive and negative. But tagging the admin and asking for him to be banned wasn't cool

Edit: Just saw mr pidgeons post, I shall not tag you again

Livvie

Executive Manager being kept sane only by her madn
Scout
From the outisde she seemed a very nice woman and have full sympathy for her family.

But she's lived a very long life, a privileged and luxurious one too, I don't see why a random stranger would be shedding tears over it. People shouldn't also be obliged to like her either.
She definitely had privilege and luxury. But I wonder if she was happy. She did her job well, and saw it through to the end. Deserves respect.

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal

Fecks sake let it lie, you risk looking a bigger drama queen every time you post about it. Take the rest of the night off or something, you are becoming obsessed.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Fecks sake let it lie, you risk looking a bigger drama queen every time you post about it. Take the rest of the night off or something, you are becoming obsessed.
But people keep tagging me?

Pickle85

If your first reaction to finding out that someone has died is to log on and say 'good riddance', you probably need to take a look at yourself.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
Who is hansi? What did he say? Spill the tea
Who is Hansi? It’s tough to say. Some would say he’s a revolutionary - someone who stood up to an institution that has its tentacles spread all across this forum, an institution that has lived a life of privilege and luxury whilst others suffered.

What did he say? What didn’t he say is the more appropriate question.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
My default channel when nothing is on is sky sports news but it’s been hijacked by sky news

Kanu

Supports
Feyenoord & United
If your first reaction to finding out that someone has died is to log on and say 'good riddance', you probably need to take a look at yourself.
Why are people acting like she's just "someone". She's a highly divisive figure. People are always going to have different opinions over the death of a high profile celebrity like that.

Red_toad

Condolences to her family and those affected by her passing. Bit crap reading all the disrespectful shite posted on line about her.

Castia

Oi you can’t say that! this thread is for all the cool kids who think it’s fun to laugh at a woman’s death.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Wow so Hansi got banned for that post? All the shit that's written about countries, religions and races and a post insulting the monarchy results in a ban. English nationalism at it's best.
The world is not just.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Who is Hansi? It’s tough to say. Some would say he’s a revolutionary - someone who stood up to an institution that has its tentacles spread all across this forum, an institution that has lived a life of privilege and luxury whilst others suffered.

What did he say? What didn’t he say is the more appropriate question.
He's the hero the caf deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Pickle85

Why are people acting like she's just "someone". She's a highly divisive figure. People are always going to have different opinions over the death of a high profile celebrity like that.
It's a person that has died. To celebrate it says more about the poster than anyone else, to me. I'm no royalist - couldn't give a stuff about the royal family - but if someone feels he need to revel in the death of another human then i think that speaks volumes about them.

Reactions: Livvie

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Condolences to her family and those affected by her passing. Bit crap reading all the disrespectful shite posted on line about her.
Most people are classless.

As a monarch of 70 years she has lived through so much change, and it's a major event in history and of this century.

I never understand those who laugh at the death when people are in mourning.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Oi you can’t say that! this thread is for all the cool kids who think it’s fun to laugh at a woman’s death.
They think public figures must be derided as of right whether they deserve it or not. No wonder only twats with thick skin enter politics, why would any decent person enter it to face unchecked abuse ?

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
It's a person that has died. To celebrate it says more about the poster than anyone else, to me. I'm no royalist - couldn't give a stuff about the royal family - but if someone feels he need to revel in the death of another human then i think that speaks volumes about them.
Americans celebrated when Bin Laden died.

edgecutter

Just remember this woman and all her family have jewels wrapped around their necks while children in this country will starve and freeze this winter.