Queen Elizabeth II | 1926-2022 | Rest in Peace

Terry Chango

Not from the royal family, the royal doctor controls what gets leaked to the media.
So many services provided by the police, army and government that need to be put into action if she has passed. Not necessary a leak initially but information simply filtering through to people within these operations and it becoming leaked to others.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
No, I don't care much about her, I'm with @Zarlak on that.

I'm okay thanks for asking and no, I came back because you beat us and I wanted to share my bitterness. Scatter it like little negative poppy seeds.

No, I was just hoping that our loss had lifted the mood a bit here but came to warn you all to remember that it was only...Arsenal you beat.
:lol:

Frosty

Logical and sensible but turns women gay
So many services provided by the police, army and government that need to be put into action if she has passed. Not necessary a leak initially but information simply filtering through to people within these operations and it becoming leaked to others.
The press likely already know but the news will have been passed to them under DSMA-Notice clearance so they all report it at the same time.

For those not aware: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DSMA-Notice

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I am seeing some suggest football will be cancelled...is this possible?
I can tell you that we aren't even safe in France, they will broadcast every single thing related to the Queen for at least a week. It's a good thing I don't watch TV.

LARulz

Apparently Daily Mail won’t have any advertising in the next edition after she dies. Mark of respect. Yes, that’s the Daily Mail apparently worrying about an ethical issue.
All news outlets, at least tonight and maybe tomorrow

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal
She'd been gone a while.

SirAF

Ageist
Can’t believe Piers Morgan is the first tweet I saw announcing it