Queen Elizabeth II | 1926-2022 | Rest in Peace

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
Letters to the Editor

Our late Queen was always very much aware of the need to be highly visible in public -seen to be believed - and always wore distinctive brightly coloured clothes and hats for that purpose.
The new King Charles, wearing either military uniform or a suit, does not stand out very easily from the crowd.
Perhaps now that the mourning period is coming to an end he could make some small changes, like wearing a brightly coloured tie and handkerchief in his pocket?

Alison Parsons
Southampton
https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/22...bDZIp_gU878_It4MeyPwAaHw-3Ffwf8NokqdKTVOi5OW0

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
If you look carefully, you can see that those pockets don't have flaps because they've never been unstitched. He has no need for pockets, he has flunkies who carry everything.
I disagree, Penna. Those pockets have had the stitching cut and the King has gone and tucked the flaps in. Clear as day. I've never seen a suit jacket without flaps but they all come tucked in and stitched shut. He clearly has a need for pockets and that is to tuck his flaps, although he probably has some flunky do that for him, too.

Honestly, I'm like, is that a euphemism? Is that another something the young folks say today that I'm gonna pretend I understand by not saying anything but just nod. Oh yeah, that's some flap tucking. Top tucking!
:lol: sadly it's no euphemism oates, just plain old tucking in of the pocket flaps on his jacket. Strange behaviour imhco.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
I disagree, Penna. Those pockets have had the stitching cut and the King has gone and tucked the flaps in. Clear as day. I've never seen a suit jacket without flaps but they all come tucked in and stitched shut. He clearly has a need for pockets and that is to tuck his flaps, although he probably has some flunky do that for him, too.

:lol: sadly it's no euphemism oates, just plain old tucking in of the pocket flaps on his jacket. Strange behaviour imhco.
This has potential to be the most pointless argument in Caf history if we ramp the rhetoric up a bit. I'll start.

It would be bizarre to think those pockets have flaps that are tucked in. Only a moron could think that.

Your turn