Question Time & This Week

montpelier

there was a docu feature on this UKIP woman on some politics programme that I saw - she seemed like a proper feckwit & a half in 'real life' never mind her political leanings

(unless I've confused her with someone else - :D)

Drifter

American
She as realised that the Daily Mail are irrelevant in influencing elections .And it hurts

Aboutreika18

I remember thinking she was quite fit the first time I saw her on telly.

Now I can't think of anyone who could beat Oakeshott in a smuggest expression competition. Even when she has a point, her smugness and general abrasive manner makes me not want to agree with her.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
She was miserable throughout, the coronation didn't happen and she was having a sulk on national television
If happiness adds years to your lifespan, she added 10 to mine today. Delicious tears.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
I forgot about this edition of QT, catching up now.

Two party politics is definitely back, judging by this panel.

Rightnr

People who hold uninformed opinions about catastrophic decisions tend not to be afraid.

That is not because they know what they're taking about but because they're misinformed and delusional.

Rightnr

Nope, I try to put my point across as well as I can and hope people listen.

Your point was about fear and I just said that lack of fear does not necessarily indicate informed or rational decision-making.

I am looking forward to QT once the Brexit negotiations start and the EU start publishing details, as they promised.

With inflation up in the 5% by year's end, you might get a few loudmouths still fighting for HARD Brexit but some people might reconsider by then. That is assuming May is still PM by then.

Amadinho is the goat
Scout
Nope, I try to put my point across as well as I can and hope people listen.

Your point was about fear and I just said that lack of fear does not necessarily indicate informed or rational decision-making.

I am looking forward to QT once the Brexit negotiations start and the EU start publishing details, as they promised.

With inflation up in the 5% by year's end, you might get a few loudmouths still fighting for HARD Brexit but some people might reconsider by then. That is assuming May is still PM by then.
Yeah, Tory guy on the panel didn't seem aware of this, can't remember his exact words but he made some sort of plea for everyone to wait until they presented the deal. The EU people are going to have the time of their lives, and who could blame them.

Baxter

Wendy, holy feck. We don't need to know. The most stupid thing of all time. I get the feeling that a lot of Brexiters hold that same attitude. Ignorance is bliss, as long as 'we're out'.

Also Peter Oborne is a cnut.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
The guy with a blue tie is a Tory I guess? Funny him getting pissed at a heckler.

Gina Miller, joint owner of a company that has been loss-making in each of its seven years. 'Businesswoman'.

Sigma

The guy with a blue tie is a Tory I guess? Funny him getting pissed at a heckler.

Gina Miller, joint owner of a company that has been loss-making in each of its seven years. 'Businesswoman'.
Someone is still a student even if they fail an exam.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
What is the point in someone like Oborne being on? Not actually there to discuss politics, just to go on bizarre rants and make up shite as he goes.

Also...is that the first time someone's been kicked off?:lol:

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
Being in any particular industry doesn't imply you're profiting in that industry.
Someone is still a student even if they fail an exam.
Yeah, but she's heralded as a 'leading businesswoman'. Her firm is crap, has no assets and is loss-making and it annoys me she gets the profile she does.

Baxter

Oborne has done nothing but spout empty rants. What a horrible man. Truly representative of his paper.