Music Radiohead

TheSamulator

classic sam. they love me, tbh
Oh yeah that's the one I'm at. Could not believe the lineup for that festival for €120.

Foals, Tame Impala and Radiohead back to back should be amazing on the Friday.
Saw Tame Impala at Glastonbury. feck me, they are boring.

TheSamulator

classic sam. they love me, tbh
They were amazing at this, and are amazing in general.
I think their music is alright (it's not my usual genre but they're good at what they do no doubt) but they were fecking boring as anything as a live act. The security guy that was stood in front of me actually said to me before they came on that they're a bit snooze-worthy :lol: If i had some shrooms or weed it'd probably have been proper trippy though, lights and stuff were kinda psychedelic.

Cina

I think their music is alright (it's not my usual genre but they're good at what they do no doubt) but they were fecking boring as anything as a live act. The security guy that was stood in front of me actually said to me before they came on that they're a bit snooze-worthy :lol: If i had some shrooms or weed it'd probably have been proper trippy though, lights and stuff were kinda psychedelic.
I found that everything at this festival depended on the crowd and the crowd were absolutely loving Tame Impala. It helped that the cameraman were legends focusing in on hot women as everyone cheered them on to get their baps out, though. One guy even got his dick out. It was hilarious.

Grimes was by far the best act, though.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Alright, I've listened to AMSP the right side of 10 times now.

I think... Maybe... Burn The Witch is my favourite Radiohead song of all time? I think. Maybe.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Rediscovering The Bends again. What a record, i'd put it above Computer.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
I'm going to see them in Dublin next year

Kinda hoping they only play stuff from their first 3 albums. I'm not a fan of their more recent stuff at all

Zen

I hope they do a 10th Anniversary In Rainbows release too....just you know, to absolutely milk everything, box set galore.

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
I'm happy with the box sets they released 10 or so years back. All the B-sides & some live tracks. Think I have The Bends through to HttT... Can't remember if I picked up Pablo Honey, but I already have the B-side collection that covers the first 3 albums anyway.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
I think I already have everything on there. Went through a phase where I downloaded basically every recording of them.

If you don't have Lift, A Reminder, etc it might be worth it. How I Made My Millions might be my favorite RH song in the end as well...

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
Saw Radiohead at Coachella and 2 nights at the Greek in Berkeley back a couple weeks ago. Good shows with a healthy mix of stuff from pre-King of Limbs. Tbh, I haven't really listened to King of Limbs or A Moon Shaped Pool enough (as it appears so has most of the audience) so would have been fine with less of that. Only real downside to note is they appear to be opening every show on tour with Daydreaming > Desert Island Disk > Ful Stop > 15 Step. A band with a large catalog of songs to pick from really shouldn't be repeating 4 straight songs in the exact same order for 3 straight shows imo. All in all, good times and the boys seem to be in fine spirits. Jonny pranking Thom on a loopback of him saying "oh shit" which led to Thom busting out laughing being a highlight.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Saw Radiohead at Coachella and 2 nights at the Greek in Berkeley back a couple weeks ago. Good shows with a healthy mix of stuff from pre-King of Limbs. Tbh, I haven't really listened to King of Limbs or A Moon Shaped Pool enough (as it appears so has most of the audience) so would have been fine with less of that. Only real downside to note is they appear to be opening every show on tour with Daydreaming > Desert Island Disk > Ful Stop > 15 Step. A band with a large catalog of songs to pick from really shouldn't be repeating 4 straight songs in the exact same order for 3 straight shows imo. All in all, good times and the boys seem to be in fine spirits. Jonny pranking Thom on a loopback of him saying "oh shit" which led to Thom busting out laughing being a highlight.
Got a free ticket at the last minute and flew down to New Orleans to see them a few weeks back. They were as great as ever, and I've seen them 5 or 6 times by now. 3 damn encores. Good stuff.

Funny though, I thought at the time they were playing a bit too much OK-C...now it makes sense...

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
June 23rd for the double CD, £10 plus shipping...

Sure, I can buy OK Computer for the 5th or 6th time :lol:

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
I'm seeing them next Tuesday. Oh yes.
I'm going too

I don't know any of their more recent stuff and looking at recent set lists they only play about 4 songs from ok computer and 1 or 2 from the bends. Might get creep if we are lucky

But it should be a good night all the same

Dan

So jealous, would love to see them live but can't be arsed with the travel.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
Yep, I'm going. Will be the third time and the first couple were among the best gigs I've ever been to. They're incredible live. Can't. Fecking. Wait.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
They bore me now.. Bends was and is brilliant though..
Ok computer is one of my fav albums ever

They only played 5/6 songs from that and the bends. They sounded great all night but for sure their old stuff is better than the new

arthurka

2 + 2 =5 would be a good example of a tune I haven't paid much attention to before but raised the fecking roof last night.
That is one of the few songs from the newer stuff that would have made the cut for OK or Bends.. Great song.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Ah feck off, reading that setlist makes me even more annoyed I couldn't get a ticket.

How to disappear completely finishing off the second encore? Aaaaaargh!

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
That is one of the few songs from the newer stuff that would have made the cut for OK or Bends.. Great song.
A lot of newer stuff would make The Bends, it's not a particularly standout album.

Acole9

Outstanding
OK Computer is a superb album, I do love Kid A and In Rainbows too.