g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Ragnick should play the kids

jackal&hyde

I would put a few more on the bench. What is the point of filling it with players who can't be bothered and leaving anyway. Mata will be off, Pogba, if we have any sense will be off, Lingard is off. Rashford needs dropping altogether as well.
Yeah, Hannibal should take Pogba's place. Apart from that I don't see any kids benefiting from playing now.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
I would put a few more on the bench. What is the point of filling it with players who can't be bothered and leaving anyway. Mata will be off, Pogba, if we have any sense will be off, Lingard is off. Rashford needs dropping altogether as well.
I think most are bothered. They have big egos and as individuals, they want to perform at the highest level and be adored. The effort is there to see but they are likely not good enough individually or in a collective.