Ralf Rangnick | ex-interim manager | does anyone rate him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
It’s the most we have pressed since the 1st half in his first game

I see some promising signs from that half. Still a long way off though

cyberman

It’s the most we have pressed since the 1st half in his first game

I see some promising signs from that half. Still a long way off though
Agreeing with this. Creating space for the switch of play is working well for us

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
McT midfield was our major problem under Ole and Ralf keeps playing with those two. I expected that he will drop that double pivot shit

slored1

How does he think controlling the games works? Play ultra high tempo long ball football?

LARulz

We cannot defend whatsoever. I don't get how we never seem to have any shape - is it to do with our midfielders leaving our defence exposed? Defenders just being shit? Both?

AaronRedDevil

If only the players knew how to pass. I’ve been saying this since Ole. The players are bloody clueless. Bruno just wasting so many passes forward. And rashford has gone to shit by running into defenders. It’s not fifa mate. Be smart for once.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
The sooner this season ends and be moves upstairs the better. Ain't working and ain't gonna work for him as a manager.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Ive tried to be patient, but performances against these teams have been dreadful:

Young boys, Norwich, Newcastle, wolves, villa.

And when I say dreadful, I mean utterly abd hopelessly tumescent! No redeeming feature whatsoever!

Biggins

Are the players downing their tools already?! It can’t be the management itself, the players are just shocking (apart from DDG)...

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Wtf are the players doing and what exactly they train whole week? Either our players are totally uncoachable or we keep hiring coaches for whom it is too big a job to deal with such a big and apparently talented squad while handling the pressure that comes with it.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
It's the players. FFS stop giving them the easy out by blaming the manager.

AndySmith1990

Some of you honestly think it's all his fault and he's incapable of coaching? After decades of experience in football? Jesus. You'd think by now the penny would've dropped when it comes to the appalling attitude and mentality of the players.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
It's the players. FFS stop giving them the easy out by blaming the manager.
its the managers job to get the best out of the players and these players whatever levels they have are without doubt better than this

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
I think it's both. Managers ideas clearly haven't resonanted with the players, and this 4-2-2-2 or 4-2-2-1-1 is clearly not working. The players, knowing this and the fact that he's only here for another 4 months, have given up.

Write this season off and get in a half decent manager, that's all we can hope for now.

Beans

Supports
Neutral
I think it's both. Managers ideas clearly haven't resonanted with the players, and this 4-2-2-2 or 4-2-2-1-1 is clearly not working. The players, knowing this and the fact that he's only here for another 4 months, have given up.

Write this season off and get in a half decent manager, that's all we can hope for now.
If the next manager asks then to run then they're gonna keep "giving up" (looks more like not trying to me). What do we do then? Get a manager that likes to sit back and counter so the players won't throw a fit?

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
If the next manager asks then to run then they're gonna keep "giving up" (looks more like not trying to me). What do we do then? Get a manager that likes to sit back and counter so the players won't throw a fit?
I don't know I'm not paid millions to make these decisions, I'm just commenting on what I've seen so far.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
I’d still rather have him as our manager than have any of these players long term. Sick of the sight of all them.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
It’s the players but it appears that Rangnick is another manager who can’t do anything about it. The game plan was fine at the start of the match. The lead was deserved. Ever since it’s been more of the same pathetic unforced errors and abysmal attitude.

It’s not an impossible job, though. There’s a man sitting in the stands tonight who would have sorted these lazy, miserable bumshits out by now.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
I’d still rather have him as our manager than have any of these players long term. Sick of the sight of all them.
But his tactics just aren't working. Not saying the players are blameless mind you. Ah feck it I don't know.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
its the managers job to get the best out of the players and these players whatever levels they have are without doubt better than this
Its actually ridiculous reading nonsense like this. Where the hell were you under Ole? Downright hypocrisy from our fans. Gosh we have such a shit fanbase. We allowed Ole to absolutely wreck our club - something fully supported by majority of our fans and have decided to blame it on the interim. Stupidity at its finest.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
But his tactics just aren't working. Not saying the players are blameless mind you. Ah feck it I don't know.
He’s still not had enough time. I thought there would be a bigger impact though but I just don’t think this collection of players are capable. They do not mesh together at all. Awful squad build by the last ‘manager’.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Its actually ridiculous reading nonsense like this. Where the hell were you under Ole? Downright hypocrisy from our fans. Gosh we have such a shit fanbase. We allowed Ole to absolutely wreck our club - something fully supported by majority of our fans and have decided to blame it on the interim. Stupidity at its finest.
:lol::lol::lol:

well done for Replying with that load of shit from what I said

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Just after his sacking, we had talk of the foundations laid by Ole. Now that most have realised there are none, we've chosen to ignore this and question why we cant play football. Thats kinda what happens after three years of football thats not fit for the conference.

lilcurt

I think the issue is that Rangnick has a way of playing football in terms of high tempo pressing but this squad can't manage it. He is therefore trying to adapt his tactics to the squad and it just doesn't work without the tempo.

Status
Not open for further replies.