Ralf Rangnick | ex-interim manager | does anyone rate him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Even if we smash Atletico and get 9 points against City, Spurs and Liverpool I'd still go for Ten Hag
What if he wins the CL and we miraculously finish 2nd as Liverpool lose all confidence in themselves after a Maguire masterclass/hat-trick?

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
What if he wins the CL and we miraculously finish 2nd as Liverpool lose all confidence in themselves after a Maguire masterclass/hat-trick?
Then you should try to wake yourself up as you are clearly stuck in a dream ;)

Caesar2290

That's true, but that doesn't collide with what I wrote. The club didn't have a coherent vision in the past decade, but an incoherent one (as can be seen in the hiring of Mourinho after Van Gaal, and in giving Solksjaer the permanent manager position after claiming a DoF would be hired before a new manager would be decided, just because Solskjaer did well initially and was popular.)
But they have a DoF now, and that DoF hired Rangnick as interim and advisor, so we can assume he shares the latter's systematical approach and strives for coherence. He's also a seasoned club builder -at academy level- himself - he's just not given credit for it by anyone because bizarrely Man United fans don't care to know about their DoF.

The change in structure has JUST happened. The CEO has changed too, to one that doesn't want to meddle anymore. Now it's up to the DoF to do his job - which includes hiring a proper manager/head coach. He can rely on Rangnick for expertise, but he doesn't need Rangnick to do his job for him.

So many posters on here straight up refuse to acknowledge the reality of personnel changes and structure that has happened, at their own club, and then fantasize about some complete from the ground rebuild of their club that isn't actually arguably that broken anymore.
Post of the year this

reelworld

Sorry wake me up when memories of Lvg have passed. I’ve never witnessed a more boring team in my entire life being a United fan.
Juanfield was probably the most dominant United team performance I've ever seen at Anfield. Don't think Fergie ever had that kind of performance. Usually it's a very nervy affair.
But somehow LvG dropped the fecking ball and resort to insomniac curing football the rest of the way.

wise_old_man

Juanfield was probably the most dominant United team performance I've ever seen at Anfield. Don't think Fergie ever had that kind of performance. Usually it's a very nervy affair.
But somehow LvG dropped the fecking ball and resort to insomniac curing football the rest of the way.
Carrick's injury at the end of the season stopped us from playing that kind of football again.
Kevin Strootman was supposed to be Carrick's successor in LVG's plan, but he got a crucial injury and never looked like his old self again.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
We had 6 shots against 10 men. The performance is overrated.

gajender

I believe that during that 3 game purple patch Under Van Gaal we were just highly clinical without creating that many Chances but we didn't concede many chances either, they were just very controlled performances nothing less nothing more .

captaincantona

With regard to LVG it has to be said, his football was awful but we imposed our way of playing on opposition sides. We dominated the ball and controlled games. It was our lack of attacking prowess that killed us. The players bought to make the magic happen didnt and Van Gaal said on many occasions since his departure, he was sold a job at Utd far different then the one he actually got. He was given assurances that he had a number of transfer windows and that he had a budget other clubs could only dream of, what he wanted he would get because other clubs couldn’t compete with Utd financially. This is Woodward in wonderland again.

I tend to view VG’s reign in that context. Had we of had that type of playing style and dominance on the ball with the one or two truly elite Magicians Van Gaal wanted...it would have been a far more successful period and a better foundation similar to what RR is building now.

Instead, we shook hands with the devil for a short term fix whose tactics were 7 or 8 years out of date.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
With regard to LVG it has to be said, his football was awful but we imposed our way of playing on opposition sides. We dominated the ball and controlled games. It was our lack of attacking prowess that killed us. The players bought to make the magic happen didnt and Van Gaal said on many occasions since his departure, he was sold a job at Utd far different then the one he actually got. He was given assurances that he had a number of transfer windows and that he had a budget other clubs could only dream of, what he wanted he would get because other clubs couldn’t compete with Utd financially. This is Woodward in wonderland again.

I tend to view VG’s reign in that context. Had we of had that type of playing style and dominance on the ball with the one or two truly elite Magicians Van Gaal wanted...it would have been a far more successful period and a better foundation similar to what RR is building now.

Instead, we shook hands with the devil for a short term fix whose tactics were 7 or 8 years out of date.
It’s easy to impose your style if your style is to play sideways and backwards for most of the match.
In my opinion, VG mentally broke some of our players and they were never the same.
let’s not romanticise and make excuses for him. What he did sign was mostly dross and he got lucky with Rashford breaking through.
absolute shambles. I haven’t recovered the same level of passion for United since

captaincantona

It’s easy to impose your style if your style is to play sideways and backwards for most of the match.
In my opinion, VG mentally broke some of our players and they were never the same.
let’s not romanticise and make excuses for him. What he did sign was mostly dross and he got lucky with Rashford breaking through.
absolute shambles. I haven’t recovered the same level of passion for United since
Wow...it’s easy to impose yourself on top sides and dominate possession? Nah. Oversimplifying how good the man is universally recognised as being with the caveat that his methods, as you point out, are not for everyone. No romanticising here. We were a dire watch. My point being that he was closer to the structure and discipline that is so often lamented as being missing under Ole and Jose and what fans generally seemed to hope RR would bring back. You could argue that the types of players who didn’t mesh with VGs methods are the types of characters we are now seeing as being not of Utd quality.

Like it or not, VG is closer to Ferguson’s way of running a club in terms of control and demanding certain qualities. He also imposed Utd on teams as evidenced by our possession away from home and generally against big sides. I just think that if you follow that process to it’s logical conclusion, VG buys elite attackers and we ultimately see slightly better football to more effect.That would have taken too long for the board and so they brought in Mourinho, who was a fuking disaster on every level.

Amir

I tend to view VG’s reign in that context. Had we of had that type of playing style and dominance on the ball with the one or two truly elite Magicians Van Gaal wanted...it would have been a far more successful period and a better foundation similar to what RR is building.
LVG did have Di Maria for a year and we know how that magic turned out.

captaincantona

LVG did have Di Maria for a year and we know how that magic turned out.
Exactly. He wasn’t right from the start. Do Maria was one of those put out by VGs methods and downed tools and started sulking. VG wanted him out. It was about humility and character. VGs way or not way. No an easy sell to be fair and it’s probably why the man is finished at the top level- similar to Mourinho in that respect.

crossy1686

career ending
Exactly. He wasn’t right from the start. Do Maria was one of those put out by VGs methods and downed tools and started sulking. VG wanted him out. It was about humility and character. VGs way or not way. No an easy sell to be fair and it’s probably why the man is finished at the top level- similar to Mourinho in that respect.
Well yeah, this is a man who literally got his cock and bollocks out during a Bayern half time team talk because they weren't showing enough 'balls' on the pitch according to him. Hard to see how you could possibly reason with a man who does random shit like that

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Wow...it’s easy to impose yourself on top sides and dominate possession? Nah. Oversimplifying how good the man is universally recognised as being with the caveat that his methods, as you point out, are not for everyone. No romanticising here. We were a dire watch. My point being that he was closer to the structure and discipline that is so often lamented as being missing under Ole and Jose and what fans generally seemed to hope RR would bring back. You could argue that the types of players who didn’t mesh with VGs methods are the types of characters we are now seeing as being not of Utd quality.

Like it or not, VG is closer to Ferguson’s way of running a club in terms of control and demanding certain qualities. He also imposed Utd on teams as evidenced by our possession away from home and generally against big sides. I just think that if you follow that process to it’s logical conclusion, VG buys elite attackers and we ultimately see slightly better football to more effect.That would have taken too long for the board and so they brought in Mourinho, who was a fuking disaster on every level.
Oh I can separate the disciplinarian nature of the job with on-field progress. Though I do think his ego sometimes took him over the top, which Fergie would have restrained himself from.
statistically goals and chances dried up under moyes, Lvg and Mourinho. At least Ole gave us the goals back in his first season or so. Now we’re back to lack of goals again. It’s all very Un-United

captaincantona

Well yeah, this is a man who literally got his cock and bollocks out during a Bayern half time team talk because they weren't showing enough 'balls' on the pitch according to him. Hard to see how you could possibly reason with a man who does random shit like that
That is a bit fuking brilliant though!

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
That is a bit fuking brilliant though!
Especially when you know that one of the most iconic moments of Oliver Kahn was a post lost match interview where he just shouted "Balls! We need balls!" and left.

I don't know if LVG knew about it, but the point he made was absolutely in line with that :lol:

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
I think he's done a good job here. Not that any manager is beyond criticism, but I do think some of it is unfair. The results have been good in the main, and the performances have been slowly improving, while still not being good enough. But since he's come in, I think only Manchester City have more Premier League points and goals, while no team has lost fewer games. That's what I read, anyway.

Not too shabby.
Which is what clubs usually expected from a caretaker who joined in after the squad morale had been demolished. I guess what some people want out of Ralf is a guaranteed top 4 and a CL trophy. Its ridiculous.

captaincantona

Especially when you know that one of the most iconic moments of Oliver Kahn was a post lost match interview where he just shouted "Balls! We need balls!" and left.

I don't know if LVG knew about it, but the point he made was absolutely in line with that :lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

MancBorg

That's true, but that doesn't collide with what I wrote. The club didn't have a coherent vision in the past decade, but an incoherent one (as can be seen in the hiring of Mourinho after Van Gaal, and in giving Solksjaer the permanent manager position after claiming a DoF would be hired before a new manager would be decided, just because Solskjaer did well initially and was popular.)
But they have a DoF now, and that DoF hired Rangnick as interim and advisor, so we can assume he shares the latter's systematical approach and strives for coherence. He's also a seasoned club builder -at academy level- himself - he's just not given credit for it by anyone because bizarrely Man United fans don't care to know about their DoF.

The change in structure has JUST happened. The CEO has changed too, to one that doesn't want to meddle anymore. Now it's up to the DoF to do his job - which includes hiring a proper manager/head coach. He can rely on Rangnick for expertise, but he doesn't need Rangnick to do his job for him.

So many posters on here straight up refuse to acknowledge the reality of personnel changes and structure that has happened, at their own club, and then fantasize about some complete from the ground rebuild of their club that isn't actually arguably that broken anymore.
Great post, I like reference to the coherence of the vision because I think that has been our biggest problem, even within the tenures of individual managers. Ultimately I think one of Ole's biggest problems was lack of coherence with his own ideas. For instance, he said he wanted to get width from his full backs in attacking positions and then signs the most defensive RB in the league. We want to press high and then pays 80M for the slowest CB I've ever seen. Poor signings for the system.

I read the Athletic piece the other day and was very encouraged by Murtough's job history. Previously I knew little about him but have to say I like the business he's done since being appointed DoF. I discount the signing of Ronaldo because by all accounts that was a board/woodward decision.

I definitely agree Ralf won't need to do his job for him and would be excellent to have as someone who can advise on how to get from A to B - settling on a coherent vision and then implementing that at all levels of the club. A great strength I believe Ralf has is understanding gestalt. A coherent and competent structure produces something greater than the sum of its parts. No more breaking wage structures to convince players (mercenaries) to come play for us. No more bowing to player power.

My question, given Ralf has won the second most points in the league since taking over and that he'll only be needed as a consultant upstairs, is why change manager? I know he's had a favourable run of fixtures so maybe a few weeks too early to judge him and its a big IF still with RR until we play some top teams but IF we do well why should we bring in another new man? I'm not passionately for Ralf to be appointed permanently but the only reasons I can see that people want change is:

A) United said there would be change (an interim followed by a permanent manager)
B) RR hasn't come in an automatically shot us up to top of the table and won the CL ..... ......(yet :D)

Reactions: Cheimoon

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
No way! LvG wasn't a great manager for us but he had a few games, albeit a small number, where we played some scintillating football. That 4-2 vs City where we went 1-0 down, the beating of Spurs and Juanfield happened in the matter of a few weeks and I can't remember a period under any manager where we looked as dominant whilst playing exciting football.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
My question, given Ralf has won the second most points in the league since taking over and that he'll only be needed as a consultant upstairs, is why change manager?
He was very innovative as a young manager and still is a good one. Nonetheless there are better options for the permanent job, and I think he is aware of that himself, as he several times now stepped away from the manager job.

That said he himself very early said that he might suggest to repeat what he did at Leipzig - taking over for a season until the preferred permanent choice is available. There it was Nagelsmann, here it might be ETH, Poch or Enrique.

acnumber9

My question, given Ralf has won the second most points in the league since taking over and that he'll only be needed as a consultant upstairs, is why change manager?
Because the only reason we have the second most points is because we’ve played two games more than Liverpool and three more than Arsenal. Eight of the twelve have been against teams in the bottom half. If that’s still the case come end of season the argument may have some merit but we’ve been here before with the last manager. Sometimes it’s better to stick to the plan.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
Anyone have any pre Ralf vs current Ralf stats to hand, like xG, possession, shots etc?

Trying to find some but struggling to, but would be interested to see how we have progressed since he has joined. Certainly feels like the number of attempts and xG has increased for sure

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
Anyone have any pre Ralf vs current Ralf stats to hand, like xG, possession, shots etc?
2021-2022 Manchester United Stats via Fbref.
xG Explained
What is xG?
Very simply, xG (or expected goals) is the probability that a shot will result in a goal based on the characteristics of that shot and the events leading up to it. Some of these characteristics/variables include:

• Location of shooter: How far was it from the goal and at what angle on the pitch?
  • Body part: Was it a header or off the shooter's foot?
  • Type of pass: Was it from a through ball, cross, set piece, etc?
  • Type of attack: Was it from an established possession? Was it off a rebound? Did the defense have time to get in position? Did it follow a dribble?
Every shot is compared to thousands of shots with similar characteristics to determine the probability that this shot will result in a goal. That probability is the expected goal total. An xG of 0 is a certain miss, while an xG of 1 is a certain goal. An xG of .5 would indicate that if identical shots were attempted 10 times, 5 would be expected to result in a goal.

There are a number of xG models that use similar techniques and variables, which attempt to reach the same conclusion. The model that FBref uses is provided by StatsBomb. What sets StatsBomb's xG model apart from others is their use of freeze frames. A freeze frame is the location of all players on the pitch at the moment the shot was taken. Was the goalkeeper in position? Was it an open goal or were there a number of defenders between the shooter and the goal? Was the shooter being pressured? Was it a 1v1 situation with the keeper?

Take this Callum Wilson goal vs Southampton for example. The shot was taken directly in front of the goal from six yards out. However, Wilson was the only player in the penalty area at the time of the shot, making it a completely open goal. According to StatsBomb's data, just 3% of shots from this location were taken with an open goal. Comparing this shot to all other shots taken from this spot without accounting for the location of the defense would return a wide range and inaccurate set of results. In fact, other expected goal models credit this exact shot anywhere from 0.5 to 0.66 xG. StatsBomb, and their use of freeze frames, credits this shot with .97 xg, making it an almost guaranteed goal.

xG does not take into account the quality of player(s) involved in a particular play. It is an estimate of how the average player or team would perform in a similar situation.

How xG is used
xG has many uses. Some examples are:

• Comparing xG to actual goals scored can indicate a player's shooting ability or luck. A player who consistently scores more goals than their total xG probably has an above average shooting/finishing ability.
  • A team's xG difference (xG minus xG allowed) can indicate how a team should be performing. A negative goal difference but a positive xG difference might indicate a team has experienced poor luck or has below average finishing ability.
  • xG can be used to assess a team's abilities in various situations, such as open play, from a free kick, corner kick, etc. For example, a team that has allowed more goals from free kicks than their xGA from free kicks is probably below average at defending these set pieces.
  • A team's xGA (xG allowed) can indicate a team's ability to prevent scoring chances. A team that limits their opponent's shots and more importantly, limits their ability to take high probability shots will have a lower xGA.
https://fbref.com/en/expected-goals-model-explained/

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
2021-2022 Manchester United Stats via Fbref.
xG Explained
What is xG?
Very simply, xG (or expected goals) is the probability that a shot will result in a goal based on the characteristics of that shot and the events leading up to it. Some of these characteristics/variables include:

• Location of shooter: How far was it from the goal and at what angle on the pitch?
  • Body part: Was it a header or off the shooter's foot?
  • Type of pass: Was it from a through ball, cross, set piece, etc?
  • Type of attack: Was it from an established possession? Was it off a rebound? Did the defense have time to get in position? Did it follow a dribble?
Every shot is compared to thousands of shots with similar characteristics to determine the probability that this shot will result in a goal. That probability is the expected goal total. An xG of 0 is a certain miss, while an xG of 1 is a certain goal. An xG of .5 would indicate that if identical shots were attempted 10 times, 5 would be expected to result in a goal.

There are a number of xG models that use similar techniques and variables, which attempt to reach the same conclusion. The model that FBref uses is provided by StatsBomb. What sets StatsBomb's xG model apart from others is their use of freeze frames. A freeze frame is the location of all players on the pitch at the moment the shot was taken. Was the goalkeeper in position? Was it an open goal or were there a number of defenders between the shooter and the goal? Was the shooter being pressured? Was it a 1v1 situation with the keeper?

Take this Callum Wilson goal vs Southampton for example. The shot was taken directly in front of the goal from six yards out. However, Wilson was the only player in the penalty area at the time of the shot, making it a completely open goal. According to StatsBomb's data, just 3% of shots from this location were taken with an open goal. Comparing this shot to all other shots taken from this spot without accounting for the location of the defense would return a wide range and inaccurate set of results. In fact, other expected goal models credit this exact shot anywhere from 0.5 to 0.66 xG. StatsBomb, and their use of freeze frames, credits this shot with .97 xg, making it an almost guaranteed goal.

xG does not take into account the quality of player(s) involved in a particular play. It is an estimate of how the average player or team would perform in a similar situation.

How xG is used
xG has many uses. Some examples are:

• Comparing xG to actual goals scored can indicate a player's shooting ability or luck. A player who consistently scores more goals than their total xG probably has an above average shooting/finishing ability.
  • A team's xG difference (xG minus xG allowed) can indicate how a team should be performing. A negative goal difference but a positive xG difference might indicate a team has experienced poor luck or has below average finishing ability.
  • xG can be used to assess a team's abilities in various situations, such as open play, from a free kick, corner kick, etc. For example, a team that has allowed more goals from free kicks than their xGA from free kicks is probably below average at defending these set pieces.
  • A team's xGA (xG allowed) can indicate a team's ability to prevent scoring chances. A team that limits their opponent's shots and more importantly, limits their ability to take high probability shots will have a lower xGA.
https://fbref.com/en/expected-goals-model-explained/
Awesome! Cheers pal

Moriarty

I seem to recall we had a good run after winning at Anfield. We put 4 past City at home but then lost 3 on the bounce, winning only 1 more game before the end of the season.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Clearly, as a United fan, I have red tinted spectacles on, but I'm honestly baffled by the negative punditry towards Rangnick.

Man Utd should obviously have won more games than we have under Ralf. I don't think anyone's denying that. However, Rangnick took over a team that had taken a once in a century defeat to Liverpool (at home :( ). A team coming off a 4-1 defeat at Watford. A team used to making excuses when things aren't going well. A team where responsibility and accountability seemed to have gone out of the window. It seems slightly far fetched to expect him to suddenly have us playing with confidence and verve.

Since he's come in he's stopped us shipping goals. Now we're increasingly making more chances. Not only that, over the past week, we've started to take more chances. This, to me, seems like a pretty normal process to go through. Especially if you take over a side whose confidence is brittle, as you expect it might be after some of the terrible results we have had this season. Its not as simple as pressing a few buttons on your playstation to get players not to relieve their worst moments when the opposition get a bit of luck out of nothing.

Rangnick is making gradual improvements and yet, to listen to TV and radio, to read the newspapers, you'd think Ralf had us sinking like a stone and was serving up s-t on a stick football. There's such a huge disconnect between what seems to be happening on the pitch and how its being talked about.

crossy1686

career ending
Clearly, as a United fan, I have red tinted spectacles on, but I'm honestly baffled by the negative punditry towards Rangnick.

Man Utd should obviously won more games than we have under Ralf. I don't think anyone's denying that. However, Rangnick took over a team that had taken a once in a century defeat to Liverpool (at home :( ). A team coming off a 4-1 defeat at Watford. A team used to making excuses when things aren't going well. A team where responsibility and accountability seemed to have gone out of the window. It seems slightly far fetched to expect him to suddenly have us playing with confidence and verve.

Since he's come in he's stopped us shipping goals. Now we're increasingly making more chances. Not only that, over the past week, we've started to take more chances. This, to me, seems like a pretty normal process to go through. Especially if you take over a side whose confidence is brittle, as you expect it might be after some of the terrible results we have had this season. Its not as simple as pressing a few buttons on your playstation to get players not to relieve their worst moments when the opposition get a bit of luck out of nothing.

Rangnick is making gradual improvements and yet, to listen to TV and radio, to read the newspapers, you'd think Ralf had us sinking like a stone and was serving up s-t on a stick football. There's such a huge disconnect between what seems to be happening on the pitch and how its being talked about.
They don't watch United, it's that simple. They see the results at full time, watch a few minutes of highlights, watch us getting cut apart and lazily blame the manager because they've seen Maguire play well for England, or seen Bruno's stats, or seen how many saves De Gea has made. I don't trust anyone's opinion on us unless they're an ex United player or a United fan at the moment. The pundits are too far up the arse of City and Liverpool to bother watching us with their free time, and why would you unless you had invested interest.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
They don't watch United, it's that simple. They see the results at full time, watch a few minutes of highlights, watch us getting cut apart and lazily blame the manager because they've seen Maguire play well for England, or seen Bruno's stats, or seen how many saves De Gea has made. I don't trust anyone's opinion on us unless they're an ex United player or a United fan at the moment. The pundits are too far up the arse of City and Liverpool to bother watching us with their free time, and why would you unless you had invested interest.
Even the ex-players are having random pops at Rangnick. Like Paul Scholes saying he's a Sporting Director not a coach. As if he doesn't have a long history of coaching, and would have been a successful sporting director without his ability to understand coaches who can realise his vision? What does his career as a Sporting Director have to do with us repeatedly underperforming our xG? Its bizarre some of the stuff that gets chucked at him. There just seems to be this desire to see the man do badly and to underplay everything he does right.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin

Man Utd should obviously have won more games than we have under Ralf. I don't think anyone's denying that. However, Rangnick took over a team that had taken a once in a century defeat to Liverpool (at home :( ). A team coming off a 4-1 defeat at Watford. A team used to making excuses when things aren't going well. A team where responsibility and accountability seemed to have gone out of the window. It seems slightly far fetched to expect him to suddenly have us playing with confidence and verve.

Good post. He’s changing our style. Getting a few players fit and into form at the same time is no joke compared to what we saw under Ole for months. He’s organised us.
Pressing and working together off the ball is orgasmic to me at this point. I was so annoyed last season at the shite most of them were calling team work, same until Ole left. Get a group of lads this good at football, if you can get them fit and make them run for you the sky is the limit. Obviously a few transfers away from being a brilliant pressing and creative team but the first few steps have been enjoyable and the progress is there for all to see. I also love how he handles the players in the media. No more feeding into the hype. Just facts and get on with it. I really like him. I know he’ll remove any emotion from decisions and make the right choices if he’s left to prepare us for next season. He’s cold calculated facts and the board and team need more of that

el3mel

No way! LvG wasn't a great manager for us but he had a few games, albeit a small number, where we played some scintillating football. That 4-2 vs City where we went 1-0 down, the beating of Spurs and Juanfield happened in the matter of a few weeks and I can't remember a period under any manager where we looked as dominant whilst playing exciting football.
That's like 3 games in 2 years. 3 fecking games only in 2 whole years ! You realize how small that number is ?

Gordon Godot

That's like 3 games in 2 years. 3 fecking games only in 2 whole years ! You realize how small that number is ?
Its crazy. LvG was a disaster from the start, Ed told us he had a history of entertaining football (he didnt), he brought confusion and appalling transfers. IT was Ed's fault but LVG delivered the worst football I have seen since Dave Sexton was manager. And that was bad, really bad.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20

You don't need to be an United fan to see the improvement. People are criticizing him for the sake of it. Yes, I understand we played only bottom teams but you still need to play and win. This is the same team who lost against the similar teams earlier this season. We are improving gradually and should be having a very strong end of season.

He has improved lot of players, he has improved our pressing, he has improved our defense, he has brought in young players despite all the issues he had. He walked into a disaster and we have improved significantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.