Ralf Rangnick | ex-interim manager | does anyone rate him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
The fact that he makes similar footballing judgment as Ole, which led to his sacking, is very worrying to me.

Manager is changed but the same set of players (the only change is AWB>Dalot) who played sh*t under Ole still plays week in week out under Rangnick.

these players will play no matter who our manager is:
Rashford Ronaldo Greenwood
Mctominay Fernandes Fred
Shaw Maguire Varane AWB
DDG

Bias and favoritism is killing this club
Hope you didn't play the line-up prediction game today - 5/11 is a pretty low score. ;)

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
If the fans back the manager then he'll do much better. If rangnick got a fraction of blind trust that ole got he'd clear out the shite.

flameinthesun

Bruno seems to be playing closer to fred and matic, which is something ive been asking for which is for us to play more as 3 in midfield rather than 2 and a cam/ss. Hopefully we continue as this. Still allows bruno to bomb forward.

The United

Abandoning that 4 - 2 - 2 - 2 with Bruno out wide is a good start. He learnt quickly that steadying the ship rather than changing things radically in the middle of the season could be a better idea for everyone.

Get more work rate from the front line with Bruno playing in the middle should get us decent results and performances this season.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Abandoning that 4 - 2 - 2 - 2 with Bruno out wide is a good start. He learnt quickly that steadying the ship rather than changing things radically in the middle of the season could be a better idea for everyone.

Get more work rate from the front line with Bruno playing in the middle should get us decent results and performances this season.
Yes. Hopefully the penny has dropped. I hate to say it but i couldn’t see us getting anything out of today with the 4222. We are pressing well and playing for each other. I like it. We still lack cutting edge and control but at least we are working hard and doing the basics.

Biggest thing today is dropping the underperforming players and hopefully laying down a marker. Well done Elanga!

slored1

Finally dropped the stupid 4-2-2-2 and it looks much more cohesive. More of the same please.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
It is going to change in the second i bet because gerard will tactically change villa. Still though our best 45 under Rangnick so far. probably end in a draw though.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Basically we need a deep passer like Matic in the middle today. Then you have control!

Jacob

What a masterstroke to have Fred high up the pitch pressing. That's exactly why we got the second goal.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Looks dangerously close to a coherent tactical plan today. Really liking the Fred "pressing free role" and the responsibility put on Bruno to sit deeper to cover for him. We also appear to currently be putting in a creditable 2nd half performance! Long may it continue Ralf!

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Clear he's not the guy but we need top 4. Ffs

PoTMS

Players are definitely a problem but it doesn't change the fact he's not a very good manager.

Swedish_Plumber

Talks about control all fecking week and can’t see we need subs on at 2-0 to stop the momentum? Thrown a decent performance away.

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
Looks dangerously close to a coherent tactical plan today. Really liking the Fred "pressing free role" and the responsibility put on Bruno to sit deeper to cover for him. We also appear to currently be putting in a creditable 2nd half performance! Long may it continue Ralf!
Oops

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
It seems every manager we get can't decide when to make subs....even though the problem is so obvious.

Midfield = none existent.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Well at least we won't have the conundrum of giving the interim a permanent contract again. This guys a bit shit.

Let's hope he's a better consultant than he is a manager!

PoTMS

I would take Steven Gerrard all day as our coach over this fraud.

Dan_F

Anyone who thinks this is better than what we did under Ole is completely kidding themselves. Play like this against a decent team and we concede 4/5 goals.

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
I think our players are being exposed more than anything. They are mostly average at best. Just not enough these days compared to other hungry teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.