Random Suggestions

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
1 - Your post had a typo.
2 - Before you noticed it someone replied your post.
3 - You edit your original comment to fix it.
4 - The typo remains in the part the text replied by the other usuary(in the top of his post).

Its possible a solution? Besides not posting typos, of course.
Nope. Otherwise people would use it for malicious purposes.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Can we get an insert quote button in convos?
The multiquote button "+ Quote"? I believe it is a stock feature in Xenforo 2.0. Caf will upgrade to that one day but Niall has to convert the various addons (threadmarks, matchday stuff, tweets page) to be compatible with it first.

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
The multiquote button "+ Quote"? I believe it is a stock feature in Xenforo 2.0. Caf will upgrade to that one day but Niall has to convert the various addons (threadmarks, matchday stuff, tweets page) to be compatible with it first.
Not quite. I want to because to multiquote here and insert in convos.

StonedhamsterZA

I'm not sure how much sense it makes, but so much of the transfer forum is taken up by people hi-jacking a thread to say who THEY think United should sign. For example, you could be talking about whether the club should think about signing a CB, and someone will reply and say "well, that's fine, but we really need a RB, RW and 2 CM's..." and then the thread goes on a tangent on that.

I'm sure there are a lot of holes in my idea, but wouldn't there be a way to have a user's profile have who they wanted to sign, and then people can refer to that, rather than just repeating who they want to sign on EVERY SINGLE transfer page.

I'm sure the whole Transfer Forum isn't high on your list of things to try sort out, as it is a bit of a shite-show in there, but just a thought...

Dante

Average bang
Any chance of updating the look of the smilies or swapping a few of them for something more useful and relevant?

Dante

Average bang
It's a bit tricky following loaned player threads at the moment.

There's a TFM thread in the Player Performances Forum, a Tuanzebe thread in the Football Forum and various other loan threads in the Manchester United Forum. That's three different forums we need to check to find discussions on effectively the same thing.

Would it not be better to have a Loanee subforum within the Player Performances Forum?