Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Incredible performance, man (or player, these days) of the match for me.

lsd

The Oracle
Just oozed class the whole game. Even with McTominey getting him booked

Vaibhav Raj

Prior to this game, he had looked timid when he'd started for us.Today, he was fired even before the kick off. Please don't get injured and please continue to play aggressive.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Prior to this game, he had looked timid when he'd started for us.Today, he was fired even before the kick off. Please don't get injured and please continue to play aggressive.
Think it helps having a partner like martinez instead of Maguire. They fighted for each other.

Skills

Snitch
He's special. I was worried after the yellow but he's so imperious

M Bison

Supports
York City
Great performance, we’ve never really seen the player we thought we’d bought but that was a huge performance!

BerryBerryShrew

I gave Martinez MOTM but Varane would have been just as worthy. Dominant display and a potentially sensational partnership (injuries permitting).

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Strangely enough Dalot wasn't a weakness defensively. It could be coincidence but they did well as partners.

GMoore23

Him and Bruno were the leaders out there tonight. Extremely important player for us.

Holters

Excellent performance, easily man of the match. Please stay fit.

Winrar

Monster partnership with Martinez and a great performance, please just stay fit!

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Winner. Leader. And a great defender.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
He was class tonight. So confident and composed — and shown how important it is to have a proper organiser at the back. Him and Martinez seem to bring out the best of each other which was kinda expected, I think Martinez has a bit of a Ramos in him.

NewYorkRed

Where are the folks who were telling me he’s washed? Maguire hasn’t had ONE game against a big team like that for us. He was immense. Cya ‘arry

united for life

That is a leader at the back! The way he covered for dalot when mctominay ran into him, the calmness in making decisions, the interceptions. A class act back there. With martinez, they seem to make a good pairing at the back

Robbie Boy

Absolutely loved him and Martinez together. This performance is gonna hurt some of the agenda posters on here. Sorry lads :)

Bobade

It's how calm he is when pressed. No panicking, happy to control the ball until there's a pass on. Found himself in some difficult situations and looked at ease dealing with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.