Raphael Varane | Signed for United!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rolaholic

Seeing Real fans claiming it must be done already if Cortegana's saying an agreement is about to be reached.

You have to figure that an official announcement wouldn't take nearly as long as it did for Sancho seeing as he's already back from holiday and has had a medical done.

RedDevilRoshi

Good, save the chess match for the pitch :lol:

Everyone seems to be reporting the same figures now, thankfully nowhere near what Madrid were reportedly asking at the start
No arm wrestling, no chess.

Always good to rule these things out when negotiating.
I’m just thankful that this poster wasn’t part of the negotiations:

Yes Madrid and Perez wants the money but We'll make Untied bleed and bleed every penny or no deal!! Mark my words.
Yes!!! We know United have got money to spend, if they're not ready to go the extra mile on Varane then go buy Ben fecking White, at least he's an Euro finalist that's good at keeping the bench warm or better still wait on the next Duncan Edwards recanation to come out of injury, which I'm sure he'll make another comic face at the sight of conceeding a foolish goal.

The Choice is yours, Cough up the Money or no deal!!

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Must still be trying to pull a cheeky Ramos then...
That makes no sense?

Why would he be pulling "a Ramos" if he doesn't want more money.

If he doesn't want more money why would he need to negotiate a new contract? Just renew it on the same terms, no negotiation needed.

I'm confident that this is all but done.

Rolaholic

That makes no sense?

Why would he be pulling "a Ramos" if he doesn't want more money.

If he doesn't want more money why would he need to negotiate a new contract? Just renew it on the same terms, no negotiation needed.

I'm confident that this is all but done.
Was just mocking the incessant Ramos comparisons that have been made every page of this thread is all :lol:

Blood Mage

An unbelievable signing really, you have to give Ole and Murtough credit. This is the most excited I've been about a transfer since RVP.

lenny_1248

Varane wins CL with United
People on redcafe: "He just uses United for new contract from Real".

Kramer

Sancho and Varane in one window. Unreal
I know right! The biggest weaknesses in the team before this window were RW and a pacy and commanding CB.

If you had to pick 2 players in world football to fill those positions, even the biggest muppets on the caf couldn’t do better than Sancho and Varane. Unreal!

Hope it goes through quickly and we can bring in one more quality addition to the midfield. Really like this new approach of ‘Quality’ over ‘Quantity’. And picking players who really seem to want to be at United.

SATA

I feel so good reading the latest tweets. Everyone who is reliable is on the same page that this is almost done and we can expect to seal the deal by the end of this week

The Caf should really quote those posters who boringly kept referencing to Sergio Ramos Part 2 ever since news broke out that Varane wants United and we want him. They don’t deserve to enjoy Varane as much as we the believers do :drool:

Superunknown

This is all a little surreal. I've not been following this one too closely so haven't got my hopes up. But, it's just starting to hit now. :drool:

Withnail

I feel so good reading the latest tweets. Everyone who is reliable is on the same page that this is almost done and we can expect to seal the deal by the end of this week

The Caf should really quote those posters who boringly kept referencing to Sergio Ramos Part 2 ever since news broke out that Varane wants United and we want him. They don’t deserve to enjoy Varane as much as we the believers do :drool:
Can't tell if you missed the joke or we're so far into parody this is also a joke.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout

RkkMan

Sources close to Varane assure negotiations between Madrid and Utd are intensifying. The Frenchman will leave

Status
Not open for further replies.